• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Ravens Schedule

Always sunny is the greatest comedy ever and I’ll fight for this opinion
IMG_20220513_201821.jpg
My Mrs thinks I'm a dickhead for getting this but I love it lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Thursday Night Football in Tampa? Looks like I'm making it a weekend trip out of it. Wow... surprised we only got 3 primetime games but the more 1PM games the better I say. Really shocked the Bills game wasn't primetime even if it wasn't on Thanksgiving.
strange that our first four games are against the AFCE

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good! Less primetime games we get, the better. Fuck we talm about??
seriously! Primetime games are sexy and exciting until it ends at 11:45pm, I cant sleep cuz my heart is still jacked from the last minute win, and I need to be up at 0430.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
For those wanting tickets to the Bucs game, Stubhub has seats as low as $135 in the 300 sections.
I ended up snagging Jags tickets for $75. Hoping I can get the Bucs tickets through work

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
That Thursday Night Game into a Monday Night game followed by a bye will do great for banged up players getting healthy into the second half of the season. Essentially two bye weeks with a game in between. I'm a little surprised that there's no division games in the first month.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The economy is in shambles

The scene that gets me every time tho is the Halloween episode. Each story has her more birdlike until Mac tells his version and it's just him talking to an ostrich in the bathroom, trying to clean douchebag blood off his hands.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I ended up snagging Jags tickets for $75. Hoping I can get the Bucs tickets through work

Oh nice. Yeah I imagine those tickets aren't as expensive lol. That's definitely going to feel like a Home Game, nobody in Jacksonville really cares about the team. If they moved somewhere else, the city and the people would move on.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

The scene that gets me every time tho is the Halloween episode. Each story has her more birdlike until Mac tells his version and it's just him talking to an ostrich in the bathroom, trying to clean douchebag blood off his hands.

I love this episode when the little girl walks in and frank holding a bullwhip says “I’m gonna whip this little bitch in the face if she makes a peep!”

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
where did you get Jags tickets for 75?
Ticket master before fees, still feels like a rip. Upper deck one section over from the corner

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
TickPick has the Bucs/Ravens for $122 now. Screw it , i bought that game as well. I’ll be in section 316 if anyone else is coming