• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

March Mock Draft

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
1) Saquon Barkley
2) Josh Allen
3) Bradley Chubb
4) Sam Darnold
5) Josh Rosen
6) Baker mayfield
7)Quentin Nelson
8) Derwin james
9) Tremaine Edmunds
10)Minkah Fitzpatrick
11) Rashaan Evans
12) Denzel Ward
13) Da 'Ron Payne
14) Marcus Davenport
15) Calvin Ridley
16) BALTIMORE RAVENS - TRADE PICK 16 TO DALLAS COWBOYS FOR PICKS 19, 116 ( ROUND four) and 171 in round five Dallas selects Vita Vea
17) James Daniels
18) Will Hernandez
19) RAVENS
ROUND ONE- WR- DJ MOORE- MARYLAND
View attachment 722
Moore is dangerous at all levels as a receiver, operates outside and can absolutely dominate out of the slot.
Excellent after the catch, does a nice job positioning himself to make the catch while ball is in the air...quick feet and subtle fakes to gain separation underneath and to get behind a defense.
large catch radius and I believe he only gets better as a route runner.

ROUND TWO - ILB - DARIUS LEONARD - SOUTH CAROLINA STATE
View attachment 723
This guy is a perfect compliment to CJ inside. He is a tremendous athlete, routinely tracking down ball carriers on the edge, makes plays in the backfield. Could well turn into a better all around backer than CJ before long.

ROUND THREE - C/G - FRANK RAGNOW- ARKANSAS
View attachment 724
A rock in the middle for a decade. Versatile in that he could play anywhere inside but is absolutely a fit for us at center. He improves us in pass protection and in run blocking. My favorite center in the draft.

ROUND FOUR- RB - JOHN KELLY -TENNESSEE
View attachment 725
I watched recently a collection of Ray Rice highlights and was so impressed at the connection he and Joe had. Its a little too easy to say Joe just dumped it off....there was a connection and an understanding between the two. Joe has been yearning for that ever since. He talked about it in regards to Woodhead in OTA's last year.
I am convinced Kelly is the guy we need. Has an understanding of how to get separation and actually runs routes as opposed to simply hanging out underneath.
Highly effective runner, powerful back who will run through guys. A steal in the fourth.

ROUND FOUR ( 116 from Dallas) WR CEDRICK WILSON - BOISE STATE
View attachment 726
I love the paring with Moore. Also great after the catch. very quick feet....makes great adjustments with the ball in the air ....gets behind guys. Is an excellent punt/kick off returner right away. Tougher than given credit ....will work his butt off.

ROUND FIVE DB SIRAN NEAL - JACKSONVILLE STATE
View attachment 727
excellent special teams with a bright future at strong safety...a former linebacker...physical and excels at getting off blocks. Mugs receivers at the line in press...only a year playing corner but showed remarkably well given his inexperience. Instinctive and will light guys up....The Ravens defense needs more guys like this (again).

ROUND FIVE - pick 171, (from Dallas) WR JAVON WIMS - GEORGIA
View attachment 728
a straight line receiver with some work to do so far as learning to separate but this guy will go up and get it. His hands are as good as any in this draft....just snatches the ball. great red zone threat....when he's covered, he isn't. Terrific leaper and wins jump balls nearly always.

ROUND SIX- ILB, FRANK GINDA - SAN JOSE STATE
View attachment 729
Outstanding instincts inside...really superior Jedi type play recognition. Remains to be seen how athletic he is in coverage. Could be a nice pairing with Leonard.

ROUND SIX (COMPENSATORY) - RB, ITO SMITH - SOUTHERN MISS
View attachment 730
I just love this prospect....clearly it would be tough to keep four backs but I love him as a player...watch him...he does everything well. can play on all three downs....awesome receiver.

Last edited:

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel like we really need 2 o-lineman in this draft. Preferably instead of one of the 2 RBs or ILBs

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel like we really need 2 o-lineman in this draft. Preferably instead of one of the 2 RBs or ILBs
I'm guessing that will happen. I'm having a hard time finding a day three value on the offensive line. The Ravens will find him but I haven't watched enough of those guys.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm guessing that will happen. I'm having a hard time finding a day three value on the offensive line. The Ravens will find him but I haven't watched enough of those guys.
Yeah, it's kinda hard to find the lesser known, hidden gems at o-line. They don't have highlight tapes or anything like that to come across.

For the draft, I would absolutely love getting Moore and Wilson.