• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Countdown to Kickoff 2022

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
View attachment 3823

88 Dennis Pitta Days until Kickoff
hi-res-e7c8ed1d81661a445ac4d7989bd01595_crop_north.jpg

88 Dennis Pitta days until kickoff

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
Just bought my tickets for the Christmas Eve game versus the Falcons!Bought my brother a ticket for his Christmas present also(He's a Falcons fans bless his heart lol). And I didn't see an introduction thread? Sorry if I missed it. But this is my first post here and just wanted to say been a Ravens fan since 2008, became a fan due to loving the uniforms and especially Todd Heap. Live in NC and do my best to teach my middle schoolers the ways of the world lol. And obviously a big Back to the Future fan!

Looking forward to joining in!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just bought my tickets for the Christmas Eve game versus the Falcons!Bought my brother a ticket for his Christmas present also(He's a Falcons fans bless his heart lol). And I didn't see an introduction thread? Sorry if I missed it. But this is my first post here and just wanted to say been a Ravens fan since 2008, became a fan due to loving the uniforms and especially Todd Heap. Live in NC and do my best to teach my middle schoolers the ways of the world lol. And obviously a big Back to the Future fan!

Looking forward to joining in!
Welcome, sir!

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
usa_today_13510292.0.jpg

77 Bradley Bozeman days until kickoff

reid-football.jpeg

76 Jah Reid days until kickoff