• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NCAA Tournament

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
How about those Retrievers! My bracket was busted yesterday, but I am highly enjoying watching these kids play. I have always loved college basketball, and I am starting to really get into college football.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
How about those Retrievers! My bracket was busted yesterday, but I am highly enjoying watching these kids play. I have always loved college basketball, and I am starting to really get into college football.

I don't really watch basketball at all but MM can be exciting at times and what UMBC did (sweet it was a local school) nobody thought it could ever be done. Hope they make the sweet 16.

Tank

Hall of Famer
It's great that a local school shines and makes history with an upset like that. Hopefully they continue on and beat Kansas State tomorrow.

Go Retrievers! ruff ruff! lol

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
My wife is beating me in our household bracket challenge. This would be two years in a row. Please just kill me now.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Now North Carolina goes down to 7 Seed Texas A & M. 11 Syracuse took down 3 seed Michigan State, Loyola Chicago another 11 seed defeated 3 seed Tennessee. All the top seeds are going down it seems like and hopefully UMBC can get all the emotions of being the first 16 seed to beat a 1 seed out of them and can play as well as they did against Virginia.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Nevada takes out 2 seed Cincinnati, leaving Kentucky(5 Seed) the highest seed remaining in the South Region.

Tank

Hall of Famer
UMBC cold as ice, but KS not much better. Hopefully the Retrievers heat up in the second half!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
UMBC may have lost but they can never take away the fact that UMBC became the ONE in 135-1 when they beat Virginia in the first round of the March Madness Tournament!

Virginia..... GONE!
Xavier....... GONE!

Kansas and Villanova watch out, you may be the next number one seeds eliminated.

Tank

Hall of Famer
KS played tough D inside and UMBC were stone cold from the outside, just couldn’t hit the open shots which was a shame because they could have won easily. Oh well.........Still cool they spanked the Cavs!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Philadelphia with another major sports championship in the books. After the Eagles won Super Bowl 52, Villanova takes home the National Title in the Men's NCAA Tournament.

76ers have already clinched a NBA Postseason spot and has the most wins in a season since 2002-2003. Might as well place your bets on the Phillies winning the World Series.

Last edited: