• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Time to rebound

How many wins for our Ravens?

• Total voters

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
Not going to dwell on it long but we all know how injuries absolutely destroyed all the momentum we had last season. Starting off 8-3 and then collapsed. Yes injuries didn't help of course, but imo at least, we let off the gas as well and didn't play with the same fire that we had the first part of the season. Now with that being said, let's talk about this upcoming season. We have had a pretty good offseason by my estimation; I especially love love the signing of Moses and locking up Rickard for awhile longer. If and I know as for any NFL team its a big if, we stay healthy I do feel we have the most talented roster in the division and have a chance to have our best season in a long time.

As of right now taking into account our offseason moves and our current roster, how many wins do you see us getting? I voted for 12 plus. Maybe too optimistic to some but I really think that is achievable if everything comes together.

Time to rebound, take back the AFC North, and make a run boys!