• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Happy July 4th Fellow Ravens!

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
I know not till tomorrow lol, but I am about to go out of town and just wanted to get it in ahead of time.

Obviously this country is not all we want it to be, but I am still as patriotic as ever. Was a proud member of the Coast Guard and and looking forward to tomorrow's celebrations. Hopefully this year can be a good one for our Ravens. We shall see!

Biff Tannen

Practice Squad
Happy 4th to you and we are glad to have you on the boards. How did you find Purple Flock?
Cheers. And I have known about PF for awhile due to word of mouth and finally decided to join lol. Seems like a good group of people here for sure;)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Cheers. And I have known about PF for awhile due to word of mouth and finally decided to join lol. Seems like a good group of people here for sure;)
it is a very good group where you can have good discussions about the Ravens, unlike other social media outlets

Tank

Hall of Famer
I know not till tomorrow lol, but I am about to go out of town and just wanted to get it in ahead of time.

Obviously this country is not all we want it to be, but I am still as patriotic as ever. Was a proud member of the Coast Guard and and looking forward to tomorrow's celebrations. Hopefully this year can be a good one for our Ravens. We shall see!
Happy 4th Coastie!

View attachment 1656970259989.gif