• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Eric DeCosta

rossihunter2

Staff Member
He's speaking hypothetically but it takes only a little reading into to understand that he's talking about this fan base and that he's referring to Perriman.

You may not infer the same and it's possible I'm off but I don't think so. A little too, " hypothetical " for me.

i dont think that's what he's saying at all - he literally suggests that the ravens have not done that in the past and that maybe they should start thinking about doing that moving forward - the fact that those are his thoughts now would strongly suggest that he's not talking about the ravens and perriman - and if it was a ravens philosophy change then you would likely have seen us snaffle more than 3 skill players in the top 3 rounds since 2014...

i think its more likely he's talking about just how quickly players went off the board last year at wr - probably throwing shade at the bengals - and maybe regretting not going after juju in the 2nd round too or moving to go and get cooper kupp (who they were apparently high on - but not highly graded enough to go and get him)

or looking at 2016 where 4 receivers came off the board in the 1st round and maybe not one of them should have done

if anything i think he's speaking overtly not about the ravens with those comments - which is why he describes it as philosophical