• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ryan Jensen Thread

RayRayRaven

Veteran
OK....Where is it?

I've looked around. Its not on Raven's Talk. Couldn't find a "Free Agency Thread".

You all mean to imply by your silence losing Ryan Jensen was "no big deal".

Couldn't meet the price? whats the use of bellyaching? Full year starter raptures and no one has a thing to say?

No one wants to pat Ozze on the back for getting a guy in the 6th round that just earned the biggest center contract ever according to reports? Granted that same Ozze was doing everything in his power in 2017 to find someone to play in front of Jensen.

No one wants to say, "Just more evidence that Ozze signs them and the League steals them with big money"? No one wants to sing the Ozze glory song for letting another one get away? Isn't that what Decost says in the midst of the decline? "If the Ravens are slipping why is everyone signing away our free agents?"

Well, the loss of Jensen says more about where we find ourselves than it does about the Front Office anyway.

RayRayRaven

Veteran

Simba

Staff Member
Oh shit RayRay is around here, too? Still seems like useless nonsense being spewed but at least it's not that awful attempt at butchering spelling and grammar back in the BR.com days.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh shit RayRay is around here, too? Still seems like useless nonsense being spewed but at least it's not that awful attempt at butchering spelling and grammar back in the BR.com days.
Now I'm only waiting for Wizard to post his 'famous' season prediction.

RayRayRaven

Veteran
You know, I sincerely believe the Wiz is a Stoolers fan. But you have to admit, he's been pretty accurate during "the swoon". Losing / Playoff Elimination is the problem, not who is calling it out beforehand.

And you have to admit, when you struggle to understand a point, for many, it makes unraveling that point almost like they came up with the observation themselves! Most of those points are now reflected upon rather than rejected outright. Though 48 and 48 is kinda a slap on the face when drifting the franchise automobile off the road.

Now I'm only waiting for Wizard to post his 'famous' season prediction.