• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

New management....

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
If ravens draft picks were to flop. And the offensive line, Joe and offense really struggle. And it results in 8 or more losses then could Biscotti make some changes? If so would he replace Oz and Decosta? Could he replace Harbaugh as well? Or would he only replace Oz? Could he replace Decosta and give oz a new assistant GM to shake things up?

What are some thoughts about this. Are there any ideas for a GM/assistant anybody likes? Any intriguing young or experienced coaches that anybody likes? Any coach/coordinator that anybody has given any thoughts to? Let's hear some ideas? Who are the bright and underrated coaches that has caught your attention at some point?

Tiz

Practice Squad
If Ozzie gets fired I'd think we would look at the entire front office and coaches gone.

If bisciotti, and that's s big if, feels the need to fire Ozzie he's not keeping Decosta and he's going to allow the new gm to assist with hiring the hc.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
It's hard to believe that anybody from that trio (Newsome, DeCosta, Harbaugh) gets the shaft. Harbaugh will probably be given one more year if this year is a flop, depending upon the situation. Pees could be the scapegoat. DeCosta is the next man up and if Ozzie leaves, I'm inclined to believe that he leaves on his own terms.

arnie_uk

Veteran
2 years then clean house. Ozzie decosta harbs and flacco. Get rid of them all and start again.

We look to have a top d. Give ozzie another free agency and draft to try and hit playmakers on offense and see how it goes.

2 years. If he can't do it you have to let him go. If you fire your gm he will want a new coach who will want his own qb

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ozzie DeCosta are safe as is Harbaugh, although I believe the seat could get warm for Harbaugh. At this point I don't feel it is.
[doublepost=1494647522,1494647422][/doublepost]
Purple Horseman, I mean Winchesters at it again.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Ozzie DeCosta are safe as is Harbaugh, although I believe the seat could get warm for Harbaugh. At this point I don't feel it is.
[doublepost=1494647522,1494647422][/doublepost]
Purple Horseman, I mean Winchesters at it again.....

I'm at it again?? Read the thread and see who started it. Once again a homer couldn't even handle the thought of his buddies getting fired and personally attacked somebody. That bs may of flew at br while mods allowed it then warned the retaliator while the original offender walked off innocently. But this is open discussion here. I never said fire anybody. But if we have a losing season all are fair game to talk replacing them. I merely asked if any names intrigue anybody and that little fairy couldn't handle it and accused me of trolling

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm at it again?? Read the thread and see who started it. Once again a homer couldn't even handle the thought of his buddies getting fired
I don't care who starter it. It's about how you phrase things mr twitchy. All you do is go after people. That's it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
No, he shouldn't do it to you either, but you have created a history of doing this to everyone who thinks differently than you.

I don't care if someone has a difference of opinion. Makes no difference to me and you'll never see me slamming someone for it as well. That's why this is a discussion forum, not a name slinging forum.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
No, he shouldn't do it to you either, but you have created a history of doing this to everyone who thinks differently than you.

I don't care if someone has a difference of opinion. Makes no difference to me and you'll never see me slamming someone for it as well. That's why this is a discussion forum, not a name slinging forum.

Like I said I never called anybody a name first. I never even called anybody's posts dumb or stupid. I debated like a mature adult. You are confused. He and a handful of homers that can't handle some conversation personally attack anybody with a different opinion. Are you freaking retarded? I said read the post who started it. And you say "I" attack members with a different opinion? You are so used to that defunct shithole mods jumping in and deciding for themselves who was going to get the heat for starting the squabble. You seem to think you get to decide who you are going to blame. Like I said I talk to everybody as if meeting them face to face like I do in a nightclub, coffee shop, hotel pub. I never attack a person or label their content stupid. Until I'm attacked.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Like I said I never called anybody a name first. I never even called anybody's posts dumb or stupid. I debated like a mature adult. You are confused. He and a handful of homers that can't handle some conversation personally attack anybody with a different opinion. Are you freaking retarded? I said read the post who started it. And you say "I" attack members with a different opinion? You are so used to that defunct shithole mods jumping in and deciding for themselves who was going to get the heat for starting the squabble.
Don't make yourself out to be such a choirboy.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Don't make yourself out to be such a choirboy.

I'm not s choir boy. But I don't start slinging names on a message board. Like I said read the thread. Did I start it? Like you suggested. No, I didn't. I want this board to be the best of any team on the net. With open discussion. I have about 30 people that never posted before and some who wouldn't post on BR.com committed to signing up in next week. Some are season ticket holders of ravens and a big tailgate spot owner. There even is going to be a playoff party at a party hall for members and all fans alike.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm not s choir boy. But I don't start slinging names on a message board. Like I said read the thread. Did I start it? Like you suggested. No, I didn't. I want this board to be the best of any team on the net. With open discussion. I have about 30 people that never posted before and some who wouldn't post on BR.com committed to signing up in next week. Some are season ticket holders of ravens and a big tailgate spot owner. There even is going to be a playoff party at a party hall for members and all fans alike.
I'll believe it when I see it

Tank

Hall of Famer
The only expendable member of the trio that is mentioned is Harbaugh. Ozzie will leave, when he wants to. And DeCosta has been kept on at a GM salary to step into that spot when Ozzie's retirement day comes. Now if there is an inexplicable season long failure(which hasn't happened yet) then Harbs will get the ax.

arnie_uk

Veteran
What brought this on? What was wrong with his post?

The offense lacks a wr and another lineman

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Remember the Steelers had 3 bad yrs in a row and kept the same generals.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Cut the retard shit out!

I don't care who starter it. It's about how you phrase things mr twitchy. All you do is go after people. That's it.

Sorry mate but he got called a retard for the sole reason that somebody disagreed with him, that has to be unacceptable regardless of the situation. I don't care what the conversation was about fully but if that is the type of thing that is becoming acceptable then I'm off.

arnie_uk

Veteran
Cut the retard shit out!

Sorry mate but he got called a retard for the sole reason that somebody disagreed with him, that has to be unacceptable regardless of the situation. I don't care what the conversation was about fully but if that is the type of thing that is becoming acceptable then I'm off.
Totally agree. There's no filter here because we aren't kids. But name calling like what just happened here shouldn't be acceptable
[doublepost=1494693058,1494692958][/doublepost]@balfan23 this thread needs cleared up a bit