• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

New management....

Tiz

Practice Squad
Actually he wasn't called a retard and it's funny how I never gave an opinion on the wr position but yet it's apparently the reason I asked him if he was retarded. If you're going to try and analyze stuff you might wanna read it first. Asking if he's s troll or legally retarded is not the same as saying "you're retarded". If you are unable to see the difference then maybe intervening is not something you should do.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
First off I want to say it would be a really bad idea to want to fire Ozzie and Eric. 3/4 of the league would kill to have either as their GM, it would put ourselves in a uselessly dangerous situation to do so.
With that being said I do believe Harbs might be replaced at one time. That's not saying he's bad, I actually love Harbs, but there is always a point in time when coaching doesn't have any effect and if that's what Harbs is experiencing it would be in everyone's interest to admit it and move forward.
However let's not rush anything and see what their plan is.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
3r9wef.jpg

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
First off I want to say it would be a really bad idea to want to fire Ozzie and Eric. 3/4 of the league would kill to have either as their GM, it would put ourselves in a uselessly dangerous situation to do so.
With that being said I do believe Harbs might be replaced at one time. That's not saying he's bad, I actually love Harbs, but there is always a point in time when coaching doesn't have any effect and if that's what Harbs is experiencing it would be in everyone's interest to admit it and move forward.
However let's not rush anything and see what their plan is.

I've found that think that and fire their 10 year coaches tend to end up worse off. Philly is a prime example.

If you have a good coach you keep him and don't do crazy stuff like put yourself needlessly in the group that does not have one.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The only expendable member of the trio that is mentioned is Harbaugh. Ozzie will leave, when he wants to. And DeCosta has been kept on at a GM salary to step into that spot when Ozzie's retirement day comes. Now if there is an inexplicable season long failure(which hasn't happened yet) then Harbs will get the ax.
And Harbs would have an interview lined up by the time he got to his car. It would be a big mistake.