• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 2 Baltimore Ravens @ Arizona Cardinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Interested to see what snaps Ben powers gets tonight. Will it be a similar rotation at IOL as last time out? LG feels like the only really important battle left in terms of starter snaps/meaningful snaps other than RB as JK ramps up...

Hoping to see the DL dominate again. I wonder if we’ll see more than 1 snap from Oweh this time around. Means and Hayes at edge will be interesting... Hayes had a great 2021 offseason but a quiet 2022 offseason. Will need to prove that he can be trusted at SAM if he wants to factor in 2022

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'm not stirring controversy at all. And I'm extremely happy to have Hamilton and think he'll be an elite S and very soon. 1 - 3 years timeline. HOWEVER Dax Hill looks so fucking good and so far in the preseason better than Hamilton.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm not stirring controversy at all. And I'm extremely happy to have Hamilton and think he'll be an elite S and very soon. 1 - 3 years timeline. HOWEVER Dax Hill looks so fucking good and so far in the preseason better than Hamilton.
He caught an interception off a tipped ball... calm down.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
He caught an interception off a tipped ball... calm down.
Not my point at all. He's been all over the field. Making open field tackles on backs on 3rd down. Solid in coverage literally has multiple pass deflections. And then has a lucky but athletic interception off a tip.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just stay healthy boys. Especially that Oline

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Arizona being the third team in a row to win the Super Bowl at home.... lol. They forgot the number one rule, trade for a veteran QB who will get you there. Kyler Murray isn't going to do that, especially as long as Kliff Kingsbury is still Head Coach.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Love how the ANALysts are all talking like the streak means everything to us….

Status
Not open for further replies.