• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joint Practice with the Rams (AND COLTS)

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
So looks like some of these joint practices will be open to fans lol - hopefully we can get a fan reporter from the forum down to report on it for us lol

I'm sure the national media will be all over it anyway though. They're salivating at the thought of Crabtree vs. Talib III. lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm sure the national media will be all over it anyway though. They're salivating at the thought of Crabtree vs. Talib III. lol

I don’t think national media will be that interested in how tavon young covers Brandon cooks or how John brown’s health looks or how any rookie receivers look running routes etc. lol

The best nuggets at these sessions always seem to be the small under the radar details that always get undersold

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t think national media will be that interested in how tavon young covers Brandon cooks or how John brown’s health looks or how any rookie receivers look running routes etc. lol

The best nuggets at these sessions always seem to be the small under the radar details that always get undersold

Yeah, you're probably right. I was thinking maybe one of them would get bored if Round 3 doesn't happen and start to actually report on the practices themselves, but they'd probably just leave...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So Harbs is embracing this aspect of the NFL and yet another chance to sharpen tools in a controlled environment:

"John Harbaugh announced that the Ravens will also put in a couple days of practice with the Indianapolis Colts before their Monday night game on Aug. 20."

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Ravens release details of 2 joint practice sessions: They'll host the Rams on Aug.6 and 7 ahead of their Aug.9 preseason game at M&T Bank Stadium. They'll head to Indianapolis to practice twice (Aug.17-18) against the Colts ahead of their Aug.20 matchup at Lucas Oil Stadium.