• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preaseason 3 Washington Commanders @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
just beat the Commies. Pounding them into the turf would be great, but I'll take any win.

a little music from @allblackraven may help
Ravens gonna bring out a surprise player for that game:
adf602c405568a4b313ca3c9fdd5665d.jpg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Key things I'll be looking out for tonight:

- Do we see the same IOL rotation and does Linderbaum play at all? If Ben Powers starts at RG again what does it mean? If Tyre plays most of the game, what does that mean? Does Cleveland continue to stack great preseason outings?
- Does the RB rotation continue the same way it has done so far? Do any of the 3 guys likely to play show anything notable?
- What does DeMarcus Robinson look like in his first outing?
- Does Isaiah Likely play at all?
- Do Isaiah Mack or Aaron Crawford continue to make plays to force their way onto the 53 despite the logjam on the DL?
- Can Hayes show anything that might indicate he can be relevant as a SAM? Can he find some of that form and menace he had in his first preseason?
- Does Josh Ross enter the game earlier? Does he get a trial ahead of Welch with Harrison at all? Does he play more on the earlier special teams units?
- Does Brandon Stephens continue to look great on the outside? Can Kyle Hamilton continue to take steps in the right direction? Does Pepe continue to stack good preseason games?

I'm looking at these guys on the bubble who have an important night ahead of them - based on my maths we're looking at these guys competing to get on the backend of the 53 - for some the maths works better than for others:
- Justice Hill
- Makai Polk
- Shemar Bridges
- Trystan Colon
- Brent Urban
- Isaiah Mack
- Aaron Crawford
- Steven Means
- Kristian Welch
- Josh Ross
- Geno Stone
- Tony Jefferson
- Kevon Seymour

13 players with probably only 6 spots available for them (barring surprise cuts) - and to be clear, that's 6 spots after Kolar and Ojabo get I/R'ed - likely only 4 spots available for guys initially

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Who all will be watching the Cummies-Stains get destroyed tonight?

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
They're putting me in the game tonight. I'll be the star slot receiver, a la Welker/Edelman! Got the call just a few minutes ago

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like hamilton won't play tonight - positive sign that they feel like they've seen enough of him and also an indicator/confirmation that he does have a specific role from week 1 in the defence
Linderbaum is warming up so we might see him in his first live action

Also an indicator that they think Hamilton will end up losing them the game tonight with a dumbass missed tackle

Status
Not open for further replies.