• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 Predictions

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Here's the schedule. Took a look and didn't see a prediction thread yet unless ideas are buried in one of the other threads.

2022-nfl-baltimore-ravens-desktop-hardwood-schedule-est-1024x576.png

1 - @ Jets, Sun. 1pm Win
2 - home Dolphins, Sun. 1pm Win
3 - @ Pats, Sun. 1pm Loss
4 - home Bills, Sun. 1pm Win
5 - home Bungles, Sun. 820pm Win
6 - @ Giants, Sun. 1pm Win
7 - home Brownies, Sun. 1pm Win
8 - @ Bucs, Thurs. 815 Loss
9 - @ Saints, Mon. 815pm Win
10 - BYE
11 - home Panthers, Sun. 1pm Win
12 - @ Jags, Sun. 1pm Win
13 - home Broncos, Sun. 1pm Win
14 - @ Stealers, Sun. 1pm Loss
15 - @ Brownies, Sun. TBD Win
16 - home Falcons, Sat. 1pm Win
17 - home Stealers, Sat. 1pm. Win
17 - @ Bungles, TBD Loss

Final 13 - 4: 2nd Seed in AFC.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
1 - @ Jets, Sun. 1pm Win
3 - @ Pats, Sun. 1pm WIN
4 - home Bills, Sun. 1pm Loss
10 - BYE
14 - @ Steelers, Sun. 1pm Loss
15 - @ Brownies, Sun. TBD Loss
17 - @ Bungles, TBD Loss

Final 13 - 4: 2nd Seed in AFC, 1st in the AFC North

I have us winning 12 games and splitting in the AFC North. I could see us beating the Browns in both games also and having a 13-4 record, losing only to the Bills, Bucs, Steelers, Browns and Bengals.

1 - @Jets, Sun. 1pm Win
3 - @ Pats, Sun. 1pm Win
8 - @ Bucs, Thurs. 815 Win
10 - BYE
13 - home Broncos, Sun. 1pm Loss
14 - @ Stealers, Sun. 1pm Loss
17 - @ Bungles, TBD Loss

Final 12 - 5: 5th Seed in AFC.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
I hate copying and pasting. Let me make it simple. We win every game that Lamar Jackson plays this season. 17-0 and then 3 more to win the SB. It is a 20-0 season with league MVP and SB MVP awards going to Lamar as well.
Lol. Come one, Lamar's dad! I even formatted it for you. But I guess a perfect season is something to look forward to. You're really gonna have to get into Lamar's ear tho for a hometown discount after that kind of year. ^_^

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol. Come one, Lamar's dad! I even formatted it for you. But I guess a perfect season is something to look forward to. You're really gonna have to get into Lamar's ear tho for a hometown discount after that kind of year. ^_^
Ha ha. His mother is a possessive shrew. She won't let her golden goose anywhere near his needy dad. LOL!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
1. @ Jets- W. Sorry Joe.... you'll be in our Ring of Honor some day but we winning this one.
2. Dolphins- W. First game that will test us, Tucker gets his first game winning field goal of the season.
3. @ Pats- W. This could go either way but if it's true about too many cooks in the kitchen offensively for NE, we can win this game.
4. Bills- W. No Tre'Davious White means this could very well turn into a shootout. Lamar outduels Josh Allen for the win.
5. Bengals- W. Second game winning Field Goal by Tucker here to win us the game. Think SNF against NE in 2012 type of win.
6. @ Giants- W. Giants are rebuilding, taking lumps along the way. Is Danny Dimes their QB of the future? Probably not.
7. Browns- W. No Watson, but we get Jacoby Brissett.
8. @ Bucs- W. This might be the finale for Tom Brady and nobody plays against him better than us. New England or Tampa, we win.
9. @ Saints - W. With question marks at Left Tackle for the Saints, is Jameis going to be the QB by this game?
10. Panthers - W. Hello Baker, our old friend. Let's hope you smashed the Browns in Week 1 but we winning this one.
11. @ Jags- W. I expect improvement from T.Law under Doug Pederson but not enough to beat us.
12. Broncos- L. They almost beat us last year with Teddy Bridgewater, they do it here with Russ as I have the Broncos winning the AFC West.
13. @ Steelers- W. Is Pickett the starter by this point? We'll win a nail biter regardless of who their QB as Tucker boots another game winner.
14. @ Browns- L. Browns likely are out of the playoff hunt by this point so this will be a trap game.
15. Falcons- W. Which QB do we play, Marcus Mariota or Desmond Riddler?
16. Steelers- W. We clinch the AFC North and number 1 seed before our game against the Bengals in Week 18.
17. @ Bengals- W. We learn our lesson from 2019, we play our starters and win.

Final: 15-2 1st in AFC; 1st in AFC North

Rest of NFL

AFC: 1. Ravens 2. Bills 3. Broncos 4. Colts 5. Chargers 6. Chiefs 7. Bengals
NFC 1. Rams 2. Vikings 3. Bucs 4. Eagles 5. Packers 6. Panthers 7. Cardinals

Final 4: Ravens, Bills, Rams, Vikings

Super Bowl: Ravens over Vikings

Last edited:

marklar

Pro Bowler
1 - @Jets L, I have a bad feeling
2 - home Dolphins, W
3 - @ Pats, Sun. W
4 - home Bills, L
5 - home Bengals L, they seem to have our number right now. Lack of cb depth is bad here
6 - @ Giants, Sun. W
7 - home Stains, W
8 - @ Bucs, L. Could win this one though..
9 - @ Saints, W
10 - BYE
11 - home Panthers, W
12 - @ Jags, W
13 - home Broncos, W
14 - @ Steelers, L. I hate how we keep playing down to these fuckers every time last few years
15 - @ Stains, L. We suck at division games
16 - home Falcons, W
17 - home Steelers, L
18 - @ Bengals, L

9-8. 1-5 in the division breaks our backs

I suck at predicting so I hope that I am wrong, but unless this team stops playing bad in the division, it will be hard

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Seems like the consensus here is that we make the Playoffs. Hopefully, marklar is wrong about the division. But time will tell. Go Ravens!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
1 - @ Jets, Sun. 1pm Win
3 - @ Pats, Sun. 1pm WIN
10 - BYE
14 - @ Steelers, Sun. 1pm Loss
17 - @ Bungles, TBD Loss

Final 13 - 4: 2nd Seed in AFC, 1st in the AFC North

I have us winning 12 games and splitting in the AFC North. I could see us beating the Browns in both games also and having a 13-4 record, losing only to the Bills, Bucs, Steelers, Browns and Bengals.
currently I'm one game off, but I had us losing to the Bills and Bucs and winning the other games. Also have them winning 13 games this season, which is in reach.