• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (other teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

cant believe the pundits who overlooked Travon walker just because of Georgia's scheme (until the high grades by teams forced them to adjust)
this was always the freakish talent Travon had - people dont move like this at 275lbs with that sort of flexibility and explosion and power - just never got to rush off the edge like this in college to make it easy for the people who werent watching tape

Glad it happened to Washington.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

cant believe the pundits who overlooked Travon walker just because of Georgia's scheme (until the high grades by teams forced them to adjust)
this was always the freakish talent Travon had - people dont move like this at 275lbs with that sort of flexibility and explosion and power - just never got to rush off the edge like this in college to make it easy for the people who werent watching tape

That bend was Demarcus Ware tier but he’s probably 15 lbs heavier

Tank

Hall of Famer
Man I love shit like that. If I was a hawks fans I’d have a green and a grey jersey and that’s it lol
1663031606547.jpeg

redrum52

Hall of Famer

It's crazy to me he hasn't been getting any attention like he's not the #1 pick. That int showed ridiculous instincts too.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Broncos rather put the game on their kicker attempting a 64 yard field goal over their newly traded and extended QB. Broncos still had all 3 timeouts.

wow

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You trade for Wilson, have two timeouts and decide to take a 64 yarder instead of trying to get closer for your Kicker... or you know trust the QB you traded for.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Broncos rather put the game on their kicker attempting a 64 yard field goal over their newly traded and extended QB. Broncos still had all 3 timeouts.

wow
That whole end sequence down to the TOs while theyre taking a knee is straight out of a skit

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A loss is a loss even if it was against a NFC team. Just surprising that out of the entire NFC West, Seattle is the only team who won this weekend.