• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Toronto screwed themselves, shouldn't have called the timeout when they had all the momentum.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Kyle Lowry may have looked good on the stat sheet but he had too many “what the hell are you doing” moments for my sake.

Like I said. Leonard wins this series. Lowry is up there with Harden for most overrated players in the league for me

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I’m calling it now. Warriors in 7. I think tonight was Toronto’s only chance. Toronto historically chokes in big moments. This would be another instance.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Like I said. Leonard wins this series. Lowry is up there with Harden for most overrated players in the league for me
I’m calling it now. Warriors in 7. I think tonight was Toronto’s only chance. Toronto historically chokes in big moments. This would be another instance.
o63vh.jpg

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Warriors close out tonight at Oracle. Last game there in history. Have a fire lit under their ass.

Warriors win and win by 20

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Golden State catching all the breaks. For once, can they not catch breaks and let's see a new NBA Champion please.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
All Toronto has to do is hold the ball for 18 seconds and they throw it away and give Golden State one more chance with 9 seconds to go. Terrible clock management, another graduate of the Andy Reid clock management school.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Golden State calling a timeout they don't have to prevent the game from ending, Toronto should be celebrating right now.

Game over. Raptors are your NBA Champions!