• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NBA Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
He said he wants another title, don't think NY is in his mind as a destination.

You'll bend your knee when Giannis signs a long-term extension with MIL or completely curves y'all.

We have picks, pieces and are trending up. Also wouldn't have to trade for him. He knows what would come with bringing a title to NY. No one wants to play out their career in Milwaukee.

And I noticed none of yall said you wouldn't, so get ready.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We have picks, pieces and are trending up. Also wouldn't have to trade for him. He knows what would come with bringing a title to NY. No one wants to play out their career in Milwaukee.

Joker going back-to-back, we'll see what happens in couple years

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's going to be tough to beat the Nuggets in the west unless Ja and Zion can get their acts together.

And even then.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

I only have one problem with everything you said: it makes too much sense..........especially when you have THIS as your owner.

1693081498711.png

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have two main concerns for the Suns: the health of KD and Beal AND how much will their depth improve from last season. The latter really sealed their fate against the Nuggets.

Even if KD is healthy, I don't believe in him and his ability to be the guy/lead them.

Beal, as talented as he may be, has seen post season play only twice since 2018. You are now asking him to assume the role of distributor on a team with two other guys who can score at a higher level than him.

I'd be alot more worried about a healthy Lakers team than the Suns.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Even if KD is healthy, I don't believe in him and his ability to be the guy/lead them.

Beal, as talented as he may be, has seen post season play only twice since 2018. You are now asking him to assume the role of distributor on a team with two other guys who can score at a higher level than him.

I'd be alot more worried about a healthy Lakers team than the Suns.
KD confirmed to me that he isn't a leader when he joined the Warriors. But I don't disagree about the other points. As for the Lakers, AD needs to be consistent with his assertiveness. It's maddening to watch how inconsistent he is in this regard.