• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Predicting The Division Winners

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
WAAAY to early predictions, but we can come back and edit based on numerous things that may happen in the off season.

Last years division winners;

AFC
East - Pats
North - Steelers
South - Texans
West - Chiefs

NFC
East - Cowboys
North - Pack
South - Falcons
West - 'Hawks

I hope somebody in that AFC E can rise up and dethrone the Patriots. Won't be the Jets. Phins with the likeliest chance. Of course I'd like to see us take the North. I like the Titans as well in the South.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If teams were taking the field on Sunday, then as of May 12th this is what I think would happen.

AFC East
Jets
Bills
Dolphins
Patriots

Madden Curse obliterates the Patriots. Brady once again gets injured and knocked out for the season by the Chiefs in the season opener. Gronkowski gets hurt, doubling the impact of his Madden curse from last year. BB gets sick and Josh McDaniels proves to be just as worse as he was in Denver. Patriots go 0-16 becoming the first team in NFL History to go 16-0 and 0-16 in a lifetime.

* Obviously Flip the standings to see my true prediction*

AFC North: Steelers Ravens Bengals Browns

AFC South: Texans Colts Titans Jaguars

AFC West: Raiders Chiefs Chargers Broncos

NFC East: Cowboys Giants Eagles Redskins

NFC North: Packers Lions Vikings Bears

NFC South: Buccaneers, Falcons, Panthers, Saints

NFC West: Seahawks, Cardinals, 49ers, Rams

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
As long as this isn't locked in stone.

AFCE- Pats
AFCN- Ravens
AFCS- Titans
AFCW- Raiders
NFCE- Giants
NFCN- Pack
NFCS- Falcons
NFCW- Cards

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So as we head into the third week of the preseason, I ask this. Anyone want to add their season predictions or change them based on the preseason?

Inqui

Pro Bowler
So as we head into the third week of the preseason, I ask this. Anyone want to add their season predictions or change them based on the preseason?
The Lions should be in for a good year after going 4-0. :p

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Pats - Dolphins - Bills -Jets
Steelers - Ravens - Bengals - Browns
Titans - Texans - Colts - Jags
Raiders - Chiefs - Chargers - Broncos

Giants - Eagles - Cowboys - Redskins
Packers - Vikings - Lions - Bears
Falcons - Bucs - Panthers - Saints
Seahawks - Cards - Rams - 49ers

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Patriots - Dolphins - Bills - Jets
Ravens - Steelers - Browns - Bengals
Texans - Titans - Jaguars - Colts
Chiefs - Raiders - Chargers - Broncos

Giants - Eagles - Redskins - Cowboys
Vikings - Packers - Lions - Bears
Falcons - Saints - Bucs - Panthers
Seahawks - Cardinals - Rams - 49ers

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
AFCE: pats
AFCN: steelers
AFCS: titans
AFCW: raiders

WC: ravens/chiefs

NFCE: giants
NFCN: packers
NFCS: bucs
NFCW: Seahawks

WC: falcons/cowboys.

I think the NFC wild card race will be a logjam of epic proportions. I think the bucs are a team who are bound to take a huge leap. Then you have the falcons, cardinals, multiple NFCE teams, Vikings, lions, and possibly the saints and panthers

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i genuinely think the NFC South teams could all be playoff teams if it all breaks for them
I don't think the saints are complete enough. AP is a massive addition and a smart one that should take a lot of weight off brees, but I'm
Not sure about their defense yet. If lattimore is as good as advertised and stays healthy then they can eliminate a wr against every other south team, but I don't like their front seven at all, I think the panthers are gonna run all over them, and the other 2 can light it up against them by ground and air.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Final Pre.... I'll probably edit this one more time before kickoff between Chiefs vs Patriots but here it goes.

AFC: Patriots Raiders Steelers Titans Texans Chargers

NFC: Packers Bucs Cardinals Eagles Falcons Panthers

SB LII Prediction: Oakland Raiders vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

In a Super Bowl XXXVII rematch that sees the Oakland Raiders get revenge on Tampa for winning years ago and sends the city of Oakland out in style with at least one more Super Bowl victory.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Final Pre.... I'll probably edit this one more time before kickoff between Chiefs vs Patriots but here it goes.

AFC: Patriots Raiders Steelers Titans Texans Chargers

NFC: Packers Bucs Cardinals Eagles Falcons Panthers

SB LII Prediction: Oakland Raiders vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

In a Super Bowl XXXVII rematch that sees the Oakland Raiders get revenge on Tampa for winning years ago and sends the city of Oakland out in style with at least one more Super Bowl victory.

Wow