• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Gotta give Roman his props. Dude’s been money so far this season. Please keep it up

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That entire drive was fucking masterful. I’m liking what I’m seeing so far aside from the pass protection and that’s for obvious reasons

so tough for faalele to come in and not just play OT in the NFL for the first time - but also do it on the opposite side to the side he's played every college snap and basically every practice and preseason snap too

on the plus side faalele was absolutely moving guys in the running game

JAAM

Hall of Famer
And I was saying he wouldn't be a big difference because I was giving the other guys some benefit of the doubt. Jesus was that a bad assumption
I felt the exact same way. Dobbins still bouncing off of tackles like 2020. It’s lovely to see

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mekari got on the cart :(

Hopefully getting taped up?? Please be that

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
so tough for faalele to come in and not just play OT in the NFL for the first time - but also do it on the opposite side to the side he's played every college snap and basically every practice and preseason snap too

on the plus side faalele was absolutely moving guys in the running game
I feel like we need to keep a chipper there at all times. Motion ricard or just line him up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.