• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Discussion (Other Teams)

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Forgive my ignorance, but how do you select Prime Vision? I have prime and watch TNF, but I just have not seen the option. TIA.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Forgive my ignorance, but how do you select Prime Vision? I have prime and watch TNF, but I just have not seen the option. TIA.
just below the normal broadcast, it shows 3 ways to watch the broadcast and Prime Vision is one of them. I go back and forth between the main broadcast and Prime Vision.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I was watching it on twitch, but I'm not sure about other ways to see it

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Buffalo without BOTH of their starting safeties? The Tua hype from the media over one good quarter of football where our top corners were out at some point was ridiculous, just read they are without their top corners as well.... my goodness Monday is going to be a ignore the sports world type of day because the Tua hype will be stupid crazy. Miami catching a huge break with how injuries have played out.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Buffalo without BOTH of their starting safeties? The Tua hype from the media over one good quarter of football where our top corners were out at some point was ridiculous, just read they are without their top corners as well.... my goodness Monday is going to be a ignore the sports world type of day because the Tua hype will be stupid crazy. Miami catching a huge break with how injuries have played out.

I mean let's be fair. I think Tua, prior to this season, got more flack than hype. I always thought that he and Hurts had room for improvement, but the Dolphins and Eagles just needed to surround their QBs with better weapons and protection. Surprise, surprise, they look much better than years prior.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I mean let's be fair. I think Tua, prior to this season, got more flack than hype. I always thought that he and Hurts had room for improvement, but the Dolphins and Eagles just needed to surround their QBs with better weapons and protection. Surprise, surprise, they look much better than years prior.
They are both decent players but not the world beaters by any means. Even with all those weapons, they can't do much vs good D.