• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 3 Discussion (Other Teams)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Interesting first couple weeks. I know it is early, but AFC West may not be the pPowerhouse Division we thought and Jags look like they could take the AFC South.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The Bills secondary is banged up, maybe our receivers can feast again next week. I know Waddle racked up 102 yards today.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
EXCELLENT special teams by the 49ers. Denver really going to waste a timeout and challenge this?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Last winless team. Maybe Bill didn’t hire a OC cause he knew McDaniels was coming back to him lolol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
idk what it is specifically...
whether it's the DC and the scheme, or the DL coach, the 49ers always seem to maximise their EDGE/DE rush whether they're rushing outside or inside

samson ebukam's been great since he joined them, drake jackson looks flashy as hell as a rookie (really liked him a lot in the draft) but last year they turned arden key's career around too

obviously it helps that they've invested a ton of draft picks into their DL in recent history including some very high picks (nick bosa, arik armstead, deforest buckner - who's now a colt, javon kinlaw, solomon thomas - who busted as the 3rd overall pick) and now drake jackson too

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A Baseball game has broken out between the San Francisco Giants and the Colorado Rockies. I hope these two teams are more exciting than their NFL counterparts.

CanadianRavensFan

Practice Squad
I switched on Paramount+ and am watching Sonic 2 instead. It's crazy the amount of terrible football we have gotten through the first couple weeks.
Yeah, I could actually be doing something productive with my time tonight but watching Denver shit the bed is entertaining me with how everyone was talking them up this offseason