• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Buffalo Bills @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Hall of Famer
They didn’t play well enough when it counted. Reminds me of of the Pees era.
I don’t think they lost the game. We were handed opportunities the last 40 minutes and did zero with them. The D did pretty damn good against what is probably the best offense in the league.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I have a great idea. 1st and goal at the one we get stopped in the backfield so let's go for it on 4th and 4. That'll work...

I don’t think they lost the game. We were handed opportunities the last 40 minutes and did zero with them. The D did pretty damn good against what is probably the best offense in the league.
Well TBH Harbs should have taken the 3 and the lead, we might be in overtime right now with at least a chance to win the game. So I can’t totally blame the D for the loss, but they still didn’t play well enough to win. It was a total team meltdown in the 2nd half IMO.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
You’re seeing why. 3 wasn’t going to win it and they knew it.
We force them to have to get the td. Who knows how that plays out. And we at least keep TOs with the potential to try and score at the end. It was a terrible decision

Tank

Hall of Famer
We force them to have to get the td. Who knows how that plays out. And we at least keep TOs with the potential to try and score at the end. It was a terrible decision
I don’t agree with it either but the decision didn’t lose the game.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, I am out once again, with friends celebrating an early birthday (October 6) and the Baltimore Ravens put this b.s. on the field BY ALLOWING ANOTHER TEAM TO COME INTO M&T BANK STADIUM FOR ANOTHER COME-FROM-BEHIND WIN IN BALTIMORE?

I'm sick of this team 4 weeks in. Sick of'em!

Niagara

Practice Squad
At 17-3, I was sure the Bills would lose. This sure does helps negate the Miami loss. It's strange M&T Bank is Buffalo based. Thanks for the W!!!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
At 17-3, I was sure the Bills would lose. This sure does helps negate the Miami loss. It's strange M&T Bank is Buffalo based. Thanks for the W!!!

Good win. Would be nice to watch these teams play in normal weather conditions for once though.

Varkcus

Practice Squad
We def had our chances and the bad weather I think was more of an advantage for us as it really affected Allen and the Bills offense who rely on passing more then we do. You could see Allen struggled with the weather a lot and they had 8 drops in the game, which was more then we had.

I give their D props as they were missing a lot of key pieces and still did a great job. That is a scary team when healthy but we can beat anyone.

Varkcus

Practice Squad
I have a great idea. 1st and goal at the one we get stopped in the backfield so let's go for it on 4th and 4. That'll work...
We should be able to score either way. The Bills are missing a lot of key players on defense, no reason why we don't score there.

I agree with the call to go for it. We hadn't been able to stop Allen since mid 2nd quarter and have no doubt they score a TD if we kick a FG anyway. The issue is more of how we didn't score with 4 chances from the 2 with Lamar Jackson at QB and Buffalo missing 5 players on defense. That's what we should be upset about.

Status
Not open for further replies.