• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Bengals

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Sunday Night Football

Massive spotlight coming off a major disappointment at home. First division game of the year, a chance to exorcise some demons.

A loss and we're suddenly 0-3 at home in 2022 and will have lost 6 in a row at home and with all 3 losses against teams who figure to factor into the playoffs and seedings at the end of the year.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Why is James Proche on this team if he's not going to play STs and can't get on the field even when Bateman is hurt? Like what is the point? Robinson is also basically a non factor and Wallace also doesn't get snaps. Even still the offense is usually super productive. Just such a weird system we run. I'm not at all complaining, just confused why Robinson gets so many snaps over Proche and Wallace when he's not doing much.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Feel really bad about this offense without Bateman. You have Duvernay as WR1 (that's bad), DRob who is a borderline WR3, and two guys the Ravens cringe at when they get snaps clearly. So here comes stuff the box and cover Andrews and force Devin Duvernay to beat you. I'm not feeling good at this game at all

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Alarming stat here. The Ravens have 9 4th quarter points. Are all teams able to figure us out by the end of the game? If so we should use divisional games as a barometer. If we consistently play poorer the second time. A Swiss cheese defense with an offer SE that doesn't close out games is a recipe for a 500 team.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We must this win this for 3 reasons.

1. @OURavensFan
2. I think we would be in the division lead.
3. We can't afford more and more AFC losses. I had us making the playoffs as a Wild Card so there's that.
Did @OURavensFan recover. The dude was ready to hurt someone yesterday lol

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did @OURavensFan recover. The dude was ready to hurt someone yesterday lol
I was looking forward to this game more then any of them but the way the Bills game played out has numbed me. Maybe that’s a good thing, but we have to win this one, we need to win the division. The Bengals have had some comeback wins on us in the past, I’d hate to give up another lead. Lamar and the offense needs to play better, hopefully Bateman will be back.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was looking forward to this game more then any of them but the way the Bills game played out has numbed me. Maybe that’s a good thing, but we have to win this one, we need to win the division. The Bengals have had some comeback wins on us in the past, I’d hate to give up another lead. Lamar and the offense needs to play better, hopefully Bateman will be back.
For me, Bills game only confirmed what I was pretty sure... we're one of the best teams in the NFL. I'm sure we'll lose more games too, but there's nobody I fear at this point. Buffalo is pretty much the gold standard for how to build an NFL team right now, and they beat us on a last second FG after being down by 17 points.

I'm not concerned. I'd like to see us close some of these games out against better teams, but I think it'll happen soon enough. I'm not saying anybody debilitating personnel issues that basically can't be fixed.

My prediction... we'll head into December at either 7-4 or 8-3. And December/January doesn't look particularly scary to me at the moment. I think we're heading into week 4 of the toughest 4 game stretch on our schedule this year.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Feel really bad about this offense without Bateman. You have Duvernay as WR1 (that's bad), DRob who is a borderline WR3, and two guys the Ravens cringe at when they get snaps clearly. So here comes stuff the box and cover Andrews and force Devin Duvernay to beat you. I'm not feeling good at this game at all
Any word on him?