• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Best Remaining Players

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just a quick look at some of the best remaining players at each position. Not going to bother with QB and TE for obvious reasons.

RB:
Jaylen Samuels.
John Kelly
Nyheim Hines
Mark Walton
Ito Smith

Part of me wants Nyheim Hines just for his name, and he would fill our need for a returner and receiving back. He genuinely is an underrated weapon on offense.

WR
Cedrick Wilson
Steve Ishmael
St. Brown
Cain
Hamilton
Tate
Fountain

Wilson or Ishmael would be great pick ups in the fourth. We can ease them into the starting lineup, and they have the ability to sub in early if one of our guys goes down with an injury (this is the Ravens we're talking about). Ishmael in particular perfectly fits the mold of fiery receivers that have done well in Baltimore.

Interior linemen
Wyatt Teller
Sean Welsh
Will Clapp
Colby Gossett

Of the group, Teller is the one I'd want the most. Dude is strong as a bear and straight up nasty in his play style. Plus, he's just a perfect fit for our offense.

Offensive Tackles
Tyrell Crosby
Jamarco Jones
Toby Weathersby
Brett Toth
Desmond Harrison

Weathersby and Harrison could be solid swing tackles.

D-linemen
Maurice Hurst
Da'Shawn Hand
Poona Ford
Andrew Brown

Brown and Ford can be good rotational, interior passrushers

Edge:
Duke Ejiofor
Okoronkwo
Hercules Mafa'afa
Kentavius Street
Ade Aruna

Ejiofor is the guy I want the most with our first 4th round pick. He reminds me a lot of McPhee before McPhee got that leg injury, and I think he can be an every down edge defender. We can ease him into the things while Suggs is still around, and then he can fully take over Suggs' spot while Bowser and Williams hold down the other edge spot.

ILB:
Shaquem Griffin
Nick Deluca
Josey Jewell
Christian Sam

Everyone knows about Griffin at this point. Dude has some great athletic ability and lives and breaths football. He would look pretty good in a Ravens' jersey.

CB
Nick Nelson
Holton Hill
Quenton Meeks
Kevin Toliver
Anthony Averett
Dane Cruikshank

Cruikshank seems like a criminally underrated DB. Very fluid athlete with the size to deal with bigger WRs and the agility to stick to smaller ones. Here's a great write up on him: https://www.ndtscouting.com/tuls-da...hype-traits-rival-that-of-minkah-fitzpatrick/ Plus he just has an awesome name.

Safety:
Marcus Allen
DeShon Elliot
Quin Blanding
Trey Flowers

Not many stick out among the remaining safeties. Flowers could be a sleeper and Allen is a good in the box safety.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ateman
Avery
Kenny Young
Jc Jackson
Siran Neal
Tegray Scales
John Kelly
Justin Watson
Austin Gilson
Tony Adams
Tons of good players still available
Give me Wilson, Kenny Young, Ateman,,....going to be fun

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'd like Bozeman, Mark Walton, Ballage or Wadley, and St. Brown or Deontay Burnett