• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pretty sure the NFL assumed like everyone that Wilson would make Denver a Super Bowl contender. Instead, they are a team hurt by terrible coaching. As for Indy, think the assumption was Matt Ryan would do the same.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pretty sure the NFL assumed like everyone that Wilson would make Denver a Super Bowl contender. Instead, they are a team hurt by terrible coaching. As for Indy, think the assumption was Matt Ryan would do the same.
Wilson is overrated also

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Broncos fumbling the kickoff allowing the Colts a Field goal to tie before half would have been the most entertaining thing to happen in this game.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wilson so ass. Can’t believe they extended him before seeing him in game action. That’s gonna set the franchise back for awhile.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Of course torture us with overtime. 9-9 and going to OT..... this is bad football and we have to suffer through more of it.

LMAO..... the fans had enough, they are leaving.

Last edited:

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So how many first round picks would the Broncos have to give up to get another team to take Wilson?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, watching these two teams battling it out with absolutely no offense to talk of makes me feel good about our offense. Also, I would rather poke a pencil in my eye than watch the 170M guaranteed 34 yr. old Wilson play. Just pay Lamar Jackson, Steve.