• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Cincinnati Bengas @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama Ravens

Veteran
Just don’t have much confidence in this team tonight, though we desperately need to right the ship. Offense can’t leave the stadium at halftime. Defense simply has to be better.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Man FUCK Joe Burrow’s corny bitch ass

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching our Ravens in their pregame warmup wearing their "blackout" uniforms got me pumped! I believe that they are going to shock the world by neutralizing the Bengals to get this "W" tonight. I say that they will be firing on all cylinders. Prove me right! Let's get it, fellas! :cool:

I FEEL IT IN THE AIR TONIGHT!!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Who the fuck are the Bengas? Yup, guaranteed loss and season is now in jeopardy before the game even started. FML.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wow we gettin some love with these picks. Genuinely shocked 56% of America picked us

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Defense needs to do just enough , while Lamar needs to continue playing like one of the best in the league

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I dunno which side I'm more nervous about. I guess the offense without Bateman since Andrews is gonna be blanketed all game long. If there were ever a game for Duvernay and Likely to show up and show their worth, it's tonight.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Love the Cudi narration

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Let’s go defense

Status
Not open for further replies.