• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Cincinnati Bengas @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I trust tucker with my life.

Defense did a good job. Game shouldn’t have been this close.

Lamar I’m looking at you

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I’d tuck for tucker ngl, big pause
received_2816642468658134.jpeg

Tank

Hall of Famer
That was one of my favorite games I think I’ve watched in a very long time. That was a classic ravens primetime division performance
Yup. Despite what some might say the D played a helluva game and won it for us. And Tuck of course. lol

Bravens2006

Veteran
Good win..Bengals still haven't given up a second half TD. Get a little more tight on D and if Lamar would quit overthrowing, we might have something here. Way to break that home losing streak.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yup. Despite what some might say the D played a helluva game and won it for us. And Tuck of course. lol
Have high hopes for them when Bowser, Ojabo and Houston are back. Have a bad feeling about Williams injury though. Also, says something to me that he goes down and Stone is seeing majority of the reps.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Have high hopes for them when Bowser, Ojabo and Houston are back. Have a bad feeling about Williams injury though. Also, says something to me that he goes down and Stone is seeing majority of the reps.
Just can't get away from the injuries. Seems we lose a player every game the last 2 years.

Pretty impressive what JPP has done coming off the couch. Can't say enough about Peters, he's such a smart player and always plays hair on fire tough.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Never a doubt in my mind. I always knew they were going to win last night and stated it on the boards. I even posted that if you had any negativity about this game, to go to RSR or Reddit or something until the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.