• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
getting rid of Dan Snyder would be the best thing for the Commies and the rest of the NFL for that matter. It probably will wake up a sleeping fan base.

Speaking of the Commanders, oh @RavensMania , I'm sure you'll get a kick out of this.

Well, if what Snyder says is true, it also might be the worst thing for the NFL. If he actually has "dirt" on Commissioners, owners, etc., kicking out a pissed off Owner may not be the best thing for the league.

While I think Snyder is a terrible owner, businessman, and human being, I'm not really sure this is the "fight" the NFL wants. Kicking out an Owner just because you don't like him or you think he runs business bad is a extremely terrible precedent to send and one I think Snyder should absolutely fight.

If they're going to boot him, he's going to probably have to do something more egregious than what he's done already. If there's actual truth to the idea of him skimming revenue from other Owners, he'd probably be gone already. They wouldn't tolerate that, nor should they.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well, if what Snyder says is true, it also might be the worst thing for the NFL. If he actually has "dirt" on Commissioners, owners, etc., kicking out a pissed off Owner may not be the best thing for the league.

While I think Snyder is a terrible owner, businessman, and human being, I'm not really sure this is the "fight" the NFL wants. Kicking out an Owner just because you don't like him or you think he runs business bad is a extremely terrible precedent to send and one I think Snyder should absolutely fight.

If they're going to boot him, he's going to probably have to do something more egregious than what he's done already. If there's actual truth to the idea of him skimming revenue from other Owners, he'd probably be gone already. They wouldn't tolerate that, nor should they.
I wouldn't believe everything that comes out of his mouth and they wouldn't be kicking him out just because they don't like him.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn't believe everything that comes out of his mouth and they wouldn't be kicking him out just because they don't like him.
Well then what are they kicking him out for? If the whole "he stole from the other Owners" thing had merit, he'd be gone already.
I think this is the public WANTING him to get kicked out more than it is the Owners/NFL actually thinking about doing it.

If/when they do it, it'll either be because the whole "stealing from Owners" thing has more merit than we think, or there's new info coming out that is more damning than him being a womanizer and sexist who runs a bad organization.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well then what are they kicking him out for? If the whole "he stole from the other Owners" thing had merit, he'd be gone already.
I think this is the public WANTING him to get kicked out more than it is the Owners/NFL actually thinking about doing it.

If/when they do it, it'll either be because the whole "stealing from Owners" thing has more merit than we think, or there's new info coming out that is more damning than him being a womanizer and sexist who runs a bad organization.
Yes, we don't know everything yet and at one point I believe he gets forced to sell the team. You may very well be right though, but I hope you aren't.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maaan.. I always thought Justin fields was the QB1 coming out of that draft.

He looks bad bad. Wtf happened to him

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Where do we get that money at while paying Lamar?

Signing Lamar to a extension gives us more flexibility than having him play on franchise tags. Gotta just sign him first

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Maaan.. I always thought Justin fields was the QB1 coming out of that draft.

He looks bad bad. Wtf happened to him

awful situation
taking too long to get through his progressions
holding onto the ball too long because of it

those last 2 you could see on the college tape - i assumed his reads would speed up as the speed of the play around him increased but it must be said that he's not been given much of an opportunity to improve because he's spent most of his first 2 years under siege

it is worth noting that he's the best QB in that class vs the blitz this year despite the messy start