• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
maybe the culprit is Justin Tucker. He missed a fg and I don't know how many games we have won when he misses. I'd like to know what our record is when he misses a fg

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Alright after that throw by Mahomes I’m remembering that really good QBs make really dumb throws sometimes

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The AFC will officially run through Buffalo. Now it's time to see if Philly can hold off the undefeated Cooper Rush and the Cowboys.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Another week closer to a Bills-Eagles Super Bowl.... and we end the week having to watch the Denver Broncos in primetime once again Monday Night.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
@OURavensFan , I straight up had no idea that the Saints did not have Olave, Thomas, or Landry in yesterday's game.
Yep, and they were missing their CBs too. It’s honestly remarkable how fortunate the Bengals have been this year. They’ve played one full game against a starter, and that was against Lamar. I guess 2 if you count Tribisky. They are very mediocre

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We need to take more deep shots
with Bateman out, we really haven't had many opportunities. Before Bateman went out we were absolutely taking our shots. Even in the Bengals game we took our shots with multiple receivers (Duvernay / Robinson / Wallace)