• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The DL, The Lamar and Another Blown Lead

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This team has become experts at clutching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Another blown 2 score 4th quarter lead.

So many missed opportunities, failed conversions, points left on the field.

Coming into the game we'd spent our losses, losing by a combined 14 seconds. It's still less than 2 minutes.

This is a deeply unserious team. A team this talented should not be this painful to watch on a weekly basis.

We are simultaneously the best and worst 3-3 we can be.

Oh and btw we might have lost another player and have the entire 2022 pre-training-camp free agent class lost on I/R to injury.

marklar

Pro Bowler
Kudos to Harrison, Drake who look like actual NFL players. Powers keep being surprisingly good. Andrews as uaual good.
The rest... no comment

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar was awful this game. The statline does not even capture it and the statline was awful. I put all of this loss on poor QB play and just awful decision making combined with an inability for the offense to not make dumb pre snap penalties.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I feel like Lamar kind of didn't help us win this game .His passes were off and that interception was just bad

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Just checking in to say I don't know what to say.

4th quarter Ravens play like amateurs. The rest of it is meh.

Lamar has no excuse.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
To not beat the dead horses that have already been beaten-

Many Ravens fans were happy with the wide receiver group going into the season and insisted that Hollywood Brown wouldn't be a big miss.

Along with pass rusher, this was a big miss in roster construction by Decosta.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
This team is so hard to watch. Just poor football being played.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a fair assessment of the game, but Lamar is our franchise QB, so his shortcomings won't get any traction in discussion. Just sign the guy and let's live with it.
I’m not sure I would sign him with this type of play over the last several games . He is making bad mental decisions you don’t expect from someone who should be in his prime right now.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

Many Ravens fans were happy with the wide receiver group going into the season and insisted that Hollywood Brown wouldn't be a big miss.

Been saying this since before week 1

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The fact that we lost the game because we still can't convert a QB sneak even when we finally do is just the icing on the cake.
O line just can't create a push, so frustrating

JAAM

Hall of Famer

I was actually quite stunned that we didn’t get someone better than Robinson, and everyone and their mom knew that if Bate goes down, the consequences would be dire, as evidenced by the last couple of games. Just no real depth behind Duv, and Proche just completely vanished into thin air. Not absolving Lamar from his poor play at all, but he’s pretty much fucked when Mark is bracketed because no one else is consistently getting open