• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Can we get a week of good football at all this season? Through six weeks, we have one undefeated team left in the Philadelphia Eagles and the Phillies are in the NCLS so Philly is doing their part to dominate the sports world. Ten teams find themselves at 3-3, and there seems to be a resurgence in New York Sports this year as every New York (and New Jersey) teams are doing well across all sports. We already have one head coach fired in Matt Rhule as the Panthers let him go this past week. What all will happen this week in Week 7?

Thursday Night Football
Saints @ Cardinals:
Pick a player, I mean any player from the New Orleans Saints and they are likely out for this game. The Saints find themselves at 2-4 through six games as the post Sean Payton era is off to a rocky start. I hate to say it but it doesn't get any better on a short week as there is no Michael Thomas, no Jarvis Landry, Marshon Lattimore, Andrus Peat and Adam Trautman suiting up for the Saints tomorrow night. As for Arizona, they are also 2-4 but are playing the addition by subtraction game as DeAndre Hopkins returns following his six game suspension, Hollywood Brown has a foot injury and is out several weeks and they traded for Panthers WR Robbie Anderson. Both teams look to turn it around from their 2-4 start, and Amazon at this point is probably trying to get a refund for all the terrible games they have been forced to broadcast.

Sunday 1PM Early Games
Falcons @ Bengals:
Both teams sit at 3-3 heading into this game and both have a shot at winning their respective decisions. Burrow returned to the New Orleans, found Ja'Marr Chase for a game winning Touchdown and beat the Saints last week reminding Saints fans what they had at LSU. The rebuilding Atlanta Falcons have been a scrappy bunch this season, and if not for that ridiculous roughing on Brady, Atlanta might be leading the division right now. Can the Falcons pull off the upset on the road and show that they are ready to win now?

Lions @ Cowboys: It's a Hard-Knock life for Detroit, It's a Hard-Knock life for Detroit. All that goodwill the Lions seemingly built up through Hard Knocks is now gone as it simply hasn't translated to wins on the field in 2022. The Lions offensively may be statistically good but that's only because they find themselves behind and having to play catch up thanks to their defense. Dallas meanwhile gets back Dak Prescott this week as Cooper Rush did a great job keeping them in the playoff hunt while Dak was healing. The NFC East has surprisingly become one of the best divisions in Football, making the playoffs is no longer a easy task for Dallas who can't affford a upset loss here at home.

Colts @ Titans: First Place in the AFC South is on the line as the Colts head to Nashville to take on the Tennessee Titans. The Titans come into this game winners of four straight against the Colts including week four. The Colts have had a shaky start to the Matt Ryan era but they seemed to find something last week in the win over the Jaguars. Indy will need to win this game to show last week wasn't a fluke, while Tennessee looks to stake claim to the weakest division in the NFL, the AFC South.

Packers @ Commanders:

Buccaneers @ Panthers:

Giants @ Jaguars:

4PM Late Games
Jets @ Broncos:

Texans @ Raiders:

Seahawks @ Chargers:

Chiefs @ 49ers:

Sunday Night & Monday Night Football
Steelers @ Dolphins:

Bears @ Patriots:

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey fellas, I was out of town last Sunday in California and now my wife and I are in Las Vegas until Monday. So, our Ravens better get this "W" or I'll be pissed. Anyways, since I am in Vegas (still celebrating my birthday - on October 6th), earlier yesterday my wife took me to the home of the Raiders; Allegiant Stadium. We went on a 2hr tour of the joint. Very nice facility. We even went on the field and my wife took some pics of me sporting our Ravens hat. Here are a few pics:
MbK9QwSm.jpg
UglCVpRm.jpg

nQcPyhLm.jpg
Whwv76cm.jpg

AB7rMZLm.jpg
OsDWbrsm.jpg

76yGFNrm.jpg
A21ZR2qm.jpg

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Hey fellas, I was out of town last Sunday in California and now my wife and I are in Las Vegas until Monday. So, our Ravens better get this "W" or I'll be pissed. Anyways, since I am in Vegas (still celebrating my birthday - on October 6th), earlier yesterday my wife took me to the home of the Raiders; Allegiant Stadium. We went on a 2hr tour of the joint. Very nice facility. We even went on the field and my wife took some pics of me sporting our Ravens hat. Here are a few pics:
MbK9QwSm.jpg
UglCVpRm.jpg

nQcPyhLm.jpg
Whwv76cm.jpg

AB7rMZLm.jpg
OsDWbrsm.jpg

76yGFNrm.jpg
A21ZR2qm.jpg
How you pull off a stadium tour? That sounds like something I'll have to do next time I'm in Vegas. It's a very nice stadium, been there once for a wrestling event in 2021, might try to go to the Pro Bowl... Games? Or whatever they are calling it in February.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
How you pull off a stadium tour? That sounds like something I'll have to do next time I'm in Vegas. It's a very nice stadium, been there once for a wrestling event in 2021, might try to go to the Pro Bowl... Games? Or whatever they are calling it in February.
Most NFL franchises do stadium tours almost daily (Ravens do it I think five days a week). Can be scheduled online. Think Ravens charge $150 for there's and do groups of 25 people. Think they do like 4-5 per day during the week.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, whenever I'm in a city with an NFL franchise (stadium), my wife and I just roll up on it and see if we can get in. We did that yesterday here at Allegiant Stadium and noticed the security out there letting people into the gift shop. I asked if they were allowing people to see the facilities (i.e., press box, suites, field, etc.). They told me to check with the front office so I did. They were offering limited tours. Right then, I told them my birthday was on October 6th and that I came to Vegas to celebrate it. I also showed them my military I.D. (I have been out since '90) proving that I am a military veteran; when they all saw that they said; "Thank You for Your Service" and "We have a special offer for you Sir!" So, they gave me an extremely nice discount on our tickets that I couldn't refuse.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We are going to be playing Andy Dalton when we play the Saints aren't we? He's playing well tonight.

EDIT: Never mind lol. I think I just hit him with a forum post jinx lol.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are going to be playing Andy Dalton when we play the Saints aren't we? He's playing well tonight.

EDIT: Never mind lol. I think I just hit him with a forum post jinx lol.
Really? I just tuned in and he stunk like a skunk.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Really? I just tuned in and he stunk like a skunk.

He was 9/10 for 102 yards and 1 TD at the time of my post and then he threw an interception lol. The game has become background noise since it's two NFC teams and it doesn't impact us. So I guess he has gotten worse considering the halftime score.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
We really stuck with Tom Brady forever aren't we lol...

He is impressive in the way he has dedicated himself to football. I hate the PoS, but admire his sustenance. He looks amazing for 45. This guy stopped screwing Gisele to pursue football, man! He is either a total nutcase or has been rendered impotent by the violence of football! I can't guess which.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
He is impressive in the way he has dedicated himself to football. I hate the PoS, but admire his sustenance. He looks amazing for 45. This guy stopped screwing Gisele to pursue football, man! He is either a total nutcase or has been rendered impotent by the violence of football! I can't guess which.
And that should have been a major red flag about this cat. Ain't no way a man that is sane gonna do that; no way! He's crazy! But, the reality is that someone else will ring her bells if given the chance. Sad really! Football is for a short time, family is forever!

Nurps

MVP
Kids. NEVER forget the hot / crazy matrix. It’s science. My wife is a knockout but there’s trade-offs lmao. I highly doubt Giselle is a unicorn. Either way…. Bitches.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You forgot to pack the recliner didn't you? :huh:
Man! I'm still out here in Vegas watching this Ravens offense settle for FGs in the red zone 2x now. I'm not even surprised by this team's inability to execute anymore! Pathetic!

My wife and I fly back home to Virginia late tomorrow evening.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Now I can finally enjoy watching the later games. Green Bay getting bailed out by penalties.