• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Best Class of 2018?

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really like what the Bears and Packers were able to do. I think that division is gonna have some fun games on tv this season.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You think that anyone wanted to trade up with them, though? I don't disagree that it would've been awesome to trade down, because the top-6 was loaded with amazing talent this year, but maybe nobody wanted to trade up to 2 to do it or maybe nobody wanted to pay their asking price?
Teams wanted darnold lol, and that was a shocker that probably had their phones off the hook because the asking price of 2nd is drastically less than 1. If there is no logical trade back then take darnold, If there isn't a franchise qb then take Barkley, but they had their choice of a franchise changing trade, or a franchise qb, instead they make a rb the 2nd highest paid rookie and they better hope like hell he break the trend of rbs declining in their 2nd contract.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I really like what the Bears and Packers were able to do. I think that division is gonna have some fun games on tv this season.
Yeah bears were up there. Don't like Quan over edmunds though. I love the Anthony miller pick for them, despite hating that he's not in Baltimore