• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Discussion (Other Teams)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
While I rather enjoyed and loved watching the clowns beatdown the bungals, it means nothing (at least to me) if the Ravens don't take care of their own business on Monday Night in PRIMETIME against the Saints. They have an opportunity to advance to 6-3 and further strengthen their grip on the AFC North.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
While I rather enjoyed and loved watching the clowns beatdown the bungals, it means nothing (at least to me) if the Ravens don't take care of their own business on Monday Night in PRIMETIME against the Saints. They have an opportunity to advance to 6-3 and further strengthen their grip on the AFC North.
I’ve watched 3 saints games this year for some reason, while their offense can score it’s a lot of quick passes and checkdowns to Kamara (Dalton special). We should win this game for sure, it will be a tough environment we just need to take care of business

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
How have the Bungles and Burrow never beaten the Brownies and are still so darn arrogant? How in the world have they beaten us twice last year? It is so embarrassing.