• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Carolina Panthers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its time to start that run we all know this team is capable of.

I mean that run started 3 weeks ago with the Buccs and continued with the domination of the Saints and will continue today because this is a Super Bowl level roster.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It’s fine by me tbh - ease him in - treat him like a secret weapon - pass rush was great last week

I can’t wait to see him on the field but there’s no need for urgency right now
Hahaha for sure, I'm not angry at all lolol. Will be super exciting to see him though. Expecting either next game or the one that follows.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
GRO ready

Attachments

• 7133AE44-90D3-4F48-8A28-F8C9D411CAB2.jpeg
    7133AE44-90D3-4F48-8A28-F8C9D411CAB2.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 98

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Only two worries for today. One I am not going to talk about because I don’t want to jinx it. Only healthy thoughts. Two, after last week’s missed face mask call that cost game on Monday night and how the refs were called out by the media all week, I think those flags will be flying today. Not good when you have Jerome Boger and crew, who love to screw us!

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Only two worries for today. One I am not going to talk about because I don’t want to jinx it. Only healthy thoughts. Two, after last week’s missed face mask call that cost game on Monday night and how the refs were called out by the media all week, I think those flags will be flying today. Not good when you have Jerome Boger and crew, who love to screw us!

Boger's crew is doing another one of our games? FUCK

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Ben Cleveland couldn’t wait to go hunting during the Bye Week.. only to go back to chilling on the bench during games.

When we gonna tell Harbs he can’t draft “his guys” nomore

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ben Cleveland couldn’t wait to go hunting during the Bye Week.. only to go back to chilling on the bench during games.

When we gonna tell Harbs he can’t draft “his guys” nomore

I mean the Oline depth is kind of insane this year. No real shame in being the odd one out on one of the best overall units in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.