• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Refs and The Soul-Crushing, Heart-Breaking Injuries

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just don’t feel bad about this win. This team is resilient and a win is a win. This defense is legit. They can carry a banged up offense when Lamar making just enough plays.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just don’t feel bad about this win. This team is resilient and a win is a win. This defense is legit. They can carry a banged up offense when Lamar making just enough plays.
only thing to feel bad about are the injuries

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
only thing to feel bad about are the injuries
Yea but I’m going optimistic they are both back in time for the playoffs. Honestly kinda missed this kind of ugly, slug fest, defensive football. Lamar was off today, when he is on , combined with this defense we are dangerous

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yea but I’m going optimistic they are both back in time for the playoffs. Honestly kinda missed this kind of ugly, slug fest, defensive football. Lamar was off today, when he is on , combined with this defense we are dangerous
he was sick on Friday and we did have atleast 4 drops, but we have to give the Panthers some credit also.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
he was sick on Friday and we did have atleast 4 drops, but we have to give the Panthers some credit also.
I’m not mad at him, team in general seemed lethargic post bye.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Offensive Play calling generally sucked today .

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Offensive Play calling generally sucked today .
I want to be mad at John and Gro but honestly the drops and penalties were huge. Hard to pin that on coaches