• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

"Flock Friendly Fare" Brings Lower Concession Prices

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Ravens have announced a new program, "Flock Friendly Fare" which slashes prices on 21 of the most popular menu items at the stadium.

mds98quodv5fdpvpjuqz.jpg

dlk3oouvov19oreapzp9.jpg

nmjd0gqntqusakrfsjf6.jpg

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/new...ndly-fare-for-concessions-at-m-t-bank-stadium

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
They were overpriced as hell before. We are getting into more reasonable ball park prices now lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I might even go to a game this year. I'm financially better off than I've been since 2014, which plays a part, but I could afford a ticket a year, I wasn't interested because I know if I go to a game and I don't know anyone tailgating, then I'm gonna have a bitch of a time getting a pregame buzz, and I absolutely won't be able to get any beers inside, and that's just unacceptable. At these prices I feel strongly encouraged to go to a game this year

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I might even go to a game this year. I'm financially better off than I've been since 2014, which plays a part, but I could afford a ticket a year, I wasn't interested because I know if I go to a game and I don't know anyone tailgating, then I'm gonna have a bitch of a time getting a pregame buzz, and I absolutely won't be able to get any beers inside, and that's just unacceptable. At these prices I feel strongly encouraged to go to a game this year

They need to lower the beer another 2$s straight up across the board. It kills me that you can get 4 12ozs of beer for 20$s but 21$s for 3 16ozs of beer. They cant even do math properly since the more ozs you buy should be cheaper.

I just want to know if tax is included.