• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Baltimore Ravens @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember the last time I trusted this defense to get a meaningful stops to close out games
I can remember...because it was this game. I thought really thought they'd do it. In hindsight idk why, they had given up TDS all game long, butnfir some reason I thought they'd finish.

Lawrence outplayed Lamar. Our RZ offense is atrocious.

The D I can't blame. We had four Redzone trips and couldn't score tds this game should of been a blowout.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
not even kidding, I trust us more to get a turnover on 3rd down far more than a stop on 4th.

This season sucks cuz I don’t even care about any game until the bengals anyway anymore. Might go do something fun next Sunday

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Such a fluke win by Jacksonville.... they had unknowns make plays like star players. Trevor fluked his way into a comeback, because no Marlon. Once again a QB takes advantage of no Marlon.
Nothing Fluke about that JO! Nothing! The Raven's offense once again FAILED to score TOUCHDOWNS when they were in the red zone like what? 4 times? Then the defense gives up all of that cushion on the Jaguar's game-winning drive that allowed them to gain momentum, a flow and confidence to be the vaunted Ravens.

If anything, the Ravens EARNED this "L" and rightfully so!

Status
Not open for further replies.