• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Baltimore Ravens @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
And right on cue, the offense can't score a TD in the red zone. Of course not! Smh!

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Smdh. Needed an early TD set the tone early and beat this team into submission. Don’t barely get snaps off. Get lucky on a fumble and settle for 3.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another delay of game...........

I concede that this is an unfixable problem for the remainder of the year. It sucks.

It’s going to be with Greg Romans long ass play calls, followed by Ricard motions

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You can't tell me that the delay of games are not a function of bad coaching. Lamar is not an idiot
If it happens this consistently then it's absolutely bad coaching. Either there's no discipline, no awareness, or the play caller is taking too long deciding a play. Or even the terminology they use being long as hell.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I can say they are a function of not snapping the ball as the rookie C is just sitting there not snapping it. This is more of a rookies are gonna rookie moments.
This happened quite frequently last season with Bozeman

JAAM

Hall of Famer
It’s going to be with Greg Romans long ass play calls, followed by Ricard motions
Exactly this. Long ass play call names with a motion by a 300 pounder. Fuck Roman bro

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I can say they are a function of not snapping the ball as the rookie C is just sitting there not snapping it. This is more of a rookies are gonna rookie moments.
Doubt it. He's part of the problem for sure. But this is a multi month issue. They've talked about this probably a million times in practice. It's not just him. It's a combination of relaying the call to Lamar, him spitting it out, getting everyone lined up, and then snapping it. Sure Linderbaum may be 1 or 1.5 seconds late snapping sometimes as a rookie, but the whole process is 40 seconds. It shouldn't be that close to begin with.

To have this problem be ongoing and not be solved is dumb af and on the coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.