• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Baltimore Ravens @ Jacksonville Jaguars

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ TIAA Bank Field

Andrew Catalon, James Lofton & Amanda Renner on the call for CBS

Ravens avoided the worst possible news regarding a couple of key players this week. But coming off a disappointing performance offensively, this is a chance to get right on that side of the ball. Got to make the most of it and start to put together some consistent drives and see if we can find some production from our albeit limited WR group and maybe some explosive plays.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can we just show up and dominate on all 3 phases of the game and blow the doors off the hinges of the Jaguars to get the W? Please?

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Damn. Kolar, Hamilton, Stanley, and Ojabo all inactive
Are you fucking kidding me? That's so ass. I'm not at all surprised by Hamilton and Stanley I called that from a million miles away. Ojabo and Kolar are frustrating given the already loaded inactives list.

You mean to tell me neither one of Kolar or Ojabo is more valuable than that 6th LB that no one knows who he is???

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Are you fucking kidding me? That's so ass. I'm not at all surprised by Hamilton and Stanley I called that from a million miles away. Ojabo and Kolar are frustrating given the already loaded inactives list.

You mean to tell me neither one of Kolar or Ojabo is more valuable than that 6th LB that no one knows who he is???
Exactly bro that shit is so annoying. Pat ricard leading the team in snaps today by a mile

Status
Not open for further replies.