• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

My bold prediction

Lamar Jackson will have 27 Td passes and 12 interceptions in his first year and he will start the entire season. He will also throw for 3454 yards. That is high yardage for a rookie, this kid will be something special. You guys watch, bump this post when the season starts.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lamar Jackson will have 27 Td passes and 12 interceptions in his first year and he will start the entire season. He will also throw for 3454 yards. That is high yardage for a rookie, this kid will be something special. You guys watch, bump this post when the season starts.

So you can see the future all the way til 2019?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Only if Joe tears his ACL in HoF game

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I hope so. I think they should start him.
Lamar starting this year means 1 of 2 things...

The ravens are horrid and the season is lost

Joe Flacco is injured

He’s a spectacular talent and we can’t wait to see him, but the consensus pretty much is that he’s far from ready. His command over the huddle, verbiage of the playbook, under center snap mechanics, and accuracy issues stemming from his lower body, and overall size. all need improvement and if it doesn’t improve he’s at big risk to either get injured or get h A confidence really shaken and stunt his growth

Lamar starting this year means 1 of 2 things...

The ravens are horrid and the season is lost

Joe Flacco is injured

He’s a spectacular talent and we can’t wait to see him, but the consensus pretty much is that he’s far from ready. His command over the huddle, verbiage of the playbook, under center snap mechanics, and accuracy issues stemming from his lower body, and overall size. all need improvement and if it doesn’t improve he’s at big risk to either get injured or get h A confidence really shaken and stunt his growth

You guys will be a good team. I'm thinking 10-6 to 11-5.

Tru11

Practice Squad

I can see him having those stats after my 1st season in new madden franchise .

Tru11

Practice Squad
If Jackson doesn't play like 2004 Vick then the game is broken and I refuse to buy. lol

true but i got to limit it due to rules in my franchise lol.

comish is the browns and he is dying to ban my ass so he can win a few :giggle:

play now however its probably gonna be ravens vs ravens 99% of the times.......

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
true but i got to limit it due to rules in my franchise lol.

comish is the browns and he is dying to ban my ass so he can win a few :giggle:

play now however its probably gonna be ravens vs ravens 99% of the times.......

Are there rules saying that you can't scramble X amount of times? Commish needs to GTFO lol

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nah just have to keep it sim.

Might be tempted to run it every snap :lol:

I never understood doing that in a video game. Every franchise I've ever been apart of, we would always try to get ridiculous stats with players. I remember one year in which we did a fantasy draft league and I had 2 or 3 RBs with 2000+ yard seasons. lol

Tru11

Practice Squad
I never understood doing that in a video game. Every franchise I've ever been apart of, we would always try to get ridiculous stats with players. I remember one year in which we did a fantasy draft league and I had 2 or 3 RBs with 2000+ yard seasons. lol

meh in franchise im a sim more kind of game.

enjoy the chess matches rather then the standard 3 money plays every snap in play now....