• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
1pm ET @ Acrisure (yuck!) Stadium (formerly Heinz Field)

Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, & Melanie Collins on the call again.

No Lamar Jackson most likely again vs the Steelers who are on a 4 game winning streak vs the Ravens. The Steelers most likely also continue their streak of having only ever played against Lamar Jackson once in a season.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
So we got Marcus Williams for this game or naw? Tbh I feel like the only way we win this game is not even with a shutdown defensive performance, but rather a defensive victimization of Pickett. Like we need to pick this guy off 2 or 3 times and hopefully take one to the house. If we let Kenny small hands get in a rhythm early instead of uncomfortable and in his head it's probably gonna be a long game.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
So with Williams and JK and Stanley back, who are even the only people that in theory are out but could come back? Whether they do or don't who cares. I'm just trying to think about this roster and the injuries.

All I can think of is:
Lamar
Tylan
Josh Ross

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It's extremely annoying that we've made it all the way tp week 14, the team has finally got all its guys back outside of a UDFA LB6 and a scrub WR5. It's during the AFC North Guantlet and then Lamar gets hurt. WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So with Williams and JK and Stanley back, who are even the only people that in theory are out but could come back? Whether they do or don't who cares. I'm just trying to think about this roster and the injuries.

All I can think of is:
Lamar
Tylan
Josh Ross

I really wish bateman’s season wasn’t over - this team would be so well set up to finish the year in great shape if he was around (or able to return)

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I really wish bateman’s season wasn’t over - this team would be so well set up to finish the year in great shape if he was around (or able to return)
This team was Kyle Fuller and Bateman not getting hurt away from what it intended itself to be. Crazy the impact a WR and a CB can make.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Inactives
  • RG Kevin Zeitler
  • QB Lamar Jackson
  • ILB Josh Bynes
  • TE Charlie Kolar
  • TE Nick Boyle
  • OLB David Ojabo
  • DB Damarion “Pepe” Williams

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It will be telling if Cleveland isn't the next man up and we go with Mekari at right guard.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
It will be telling if Cleveland isn't the next man up and we go with Mekari at right guard.
From an injury perspective it makes little sense to put Mekari in before Cleveland. Mekari is nicked up still and he's your emergency 5 spot guy. I agree if Cleveland can't get the nod today of all days that would be EXTREMELY telling.

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Currently still pretty relaxed this close to game time, but I'm pissed I won't be able to see the entire game this coming Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.