• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Totally forgot to put this up before the game tonight. Anyhow... Baker led a comeback drive to win it for the Rams as the Raiders defense chokes away the win.

This has to get Josh McDaniels fired now right? Yes they are broke and can't afford to fire him but at this point... Come on Man.

Oh I hear a phone ringing... Carolina wants Baker back lol.

such an idiot

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Alright Denver.... you can do this.

Edit: Russell Wilson being evaluated for a concussion so now it's up to Brett Rypien.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Chargers are missing players on defense and the Dolphins offense is struggling. Now Tyreek is questionable to return with an ankle injury. The real Tua is about to show up in the second half without Tyreek.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Watching Tua just makes me angry, I’m convinced he is not good and his weapons just mask it so much

He’s not good. All them motions and short plays for YAC got them early success. Looks like defenses are catching on and figuring him out

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Those bums should have NEVER beaten us. I'm still pissed over that loss and it was so long ago now.
We had no pass-rush or running game. If JK and Gus were playing, we would've smacked the shit out of them because we would've controlled the ball and convert AT LEAST one of those 3rd/4th and shorts we missed.