• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Ravens Cut Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
On the official Ravens site, they stated that he suffered head injuries over the weekend and they are monitoring the situation, so something bad happened to him.

for any who have not seen this yet but this was a statement from baltimore police:

DmCfCN0XgAAK4fJ.jpg:large

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t mind the strategy of drafting the trenches high tbh. I totally get it. That’s where football is and always will be won.

Seriously dude? He had fuckloads of contested grabs during his good season and wasn’t in the best position for the almost interception. That does show another problem with Breahad’s game(poor routes, timing, tracking etc), but he never ever played small. He wasn’t shy of contact, at all.. That’s not a matter of opinion. It’s a matter of fact. It’s honestly the one thing he did well as a receiver.
It was easy to tell how good he was at making contact with the ball because it would bounce right off his chest and to the defense lol. I agree he played almost like a tightend but he would get wacked on some plays. I think besides his hands he had a problem with being aware