• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
You can’t say that. You change what happened who knows if events after are the same.
Friendly reminder tank it’s STILL a one point score if Harbs isn’t a moron

JAAM

Hall of Famer
They have had their shortcomings but I can't upset at a D that allows 13 points into the 4th quarter.
True. I think Roquan really saved his ass too

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
This game is a nightmare
Not really! It's playing out just like we knew it would. The Ravens have been looking and playing this piss-poor for weeks now. Especially on offense even in wins. For weeks! Chronic issues that getting the "W" has been masking. But tonight, it's caught up with them with a vengeance.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is funny because we're not the better team. Not tonight, not in general. These two teams are equally bad bottom feeders.

I mean the records would beg to differ. The Ravens have managed to have 2 red zone turnovers and 2 missed FGs and are down 10 and the fumble. Just a lot of unusual things that have not happened all year all happening at once. It is not surprising but it is the reason that for instance the Jets beat the Bills. Are you going to argue the Jets are a better team than the Bills? I certainly would not and I do not imagine you would either.

The Ravens have generally done a good job moving the ball but unfortunately this is one of those games which happen every week in the NFL where the ball just happens to not bounce the right way.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why not see what Brown can do?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
MP out with calf injury

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I mean the records would beg to differ. The Ravens have managed to have 2 red zone turnovers and 2 missed FGs and are down 10 and the fumble. Just a lot of unusual things that have not happened all year all happening at once. It is not surprising but it is the reason that for instance the Jets beat the Bills. Are you going to argue the Jets are a better team than the Bills? I certainly would not and I do not imagine you would either.

The Ravens have generally done a good job moving the ball but unfortunately this is one of those games which happen every week in the NFL where the ball just happens to not bounce the right way.
I get what you're saying and it's totally correct that sometimes goofy shit dictates games. It does. Today is not goofy shit. This team is just bad.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Andrews just looks defeated. I’m just not used to seeing him look like that he’s such a dog

JAAM

Hall of Famer
The play clock hahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.