• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
? You act like this is the first we've played badly and lost lost. It happens!

Tank this wasn't just playing badly. This was putrid. Jk and Gus had 180 yards on 20 carries but they make Huntley throw 30 times this is just stupid now. It's called bad coaching, it's called doing the same shiz week after week there is no excuse anymore. More delay of game calls, more stupid playcalling, the trend continues week after week. When is enough, enough?

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Tank this wasn't just playing badly. This was putrid. Jk and Gus had 180 yards on 20 carries but they make Huntley throw 30 times this is just stupid now. It's called bad coaching, it's called doing the same shiz week after week there is no excuse anymore. More delay of game calls, more stupid playcalling, the trend continues week after week. When is enough, enough?
Thank you. It's just not that hard

Tank

Hall of Famer
Did we get a delay of game? I missed the first quarter.

I've been watching football too long, ups and downs all the time. If it's OK I'll wait until January to be upset, complain and ruminate over over what we need to do to improve.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer

I've been watching football too long, ups and downs all the time. If it's OK I'll wait until January to be upset, complain and ruminate over over what we need to do to improve.
Literally what?

Ludy51

Hall of Famer

We got a delay off of a timeout…somehow

Nurps

MVP
So I said I would donate $100 to the favorite charity of whatever D player got a RTP call on Watson. Even that request couldn’t be answered.

So I will donate it to my favorite charity. My moms as well. St Jude’s. RIP, Mom.

Go Ravens. Fuck this game.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So I said I would donate $100 to the favorite charity of whatever D player got a RTP call on Watson. Even that request couldn’t be answered.

So I will donate it to my favorite charity. My moms as well. St Jude’s. RIP, Mom.

only thing close to a RTP was the facemask on Houston and he didnt even get a good yank to pull watson - had to let go grab the legs and give up the penalty that took away a 3rd down stop and gave the browns the drive to score the only TD of the game

disgusting

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

Much respect man

Status
Not open for further replies.