• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Purple Flock Pick’em

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
.....then why pick them in the first place lol
I changed it to what you did but with how bad my record is I’m doing this fully for myself at this point not looking to claim I’m the best or anything, I just want to have a week where I go almost perfect and that was what I had. I definitely wouldn’t have counted it in my overall as I said it’s just for myself. Sorry for any trouble I caused on thay

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Damn, was perfect this week until the Vikings decided to start turning the ball over.
I didn’t get my pick in time for Thursday night but I went perfect besides that. Still alive in my survivor with only 2 others (one had the cardinals today fuck)

Edit I’m stupid as fuck the ravens lost I’m just in denial because we are finishing 8-8 again and Marty won’t get fired and we’re going to pay cj 12 mil a year because we have no other option and then jimmy smith will be cut to sign with the Steelers and go on to set a record of most games straight and then joe flacco will be traded to the jaguars where he beats us in the playoffs and wins back to back MVPs

By the time I’m done being depressed about all that the orioles rebuild should be around kicking in so there’s that

Last edited:

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
60-47

Texans/Dolphins auto L
Jaguars so they can disappoint me again
Bears
Redskins
Ravens
Lions
Buccaneers
Chiefs
Browns so they can disappoint me again
Colts
Rams
Cardinals
Vikings
Patriots
7-7 and I’m done picking the Browns and jaguars every week. Also done picking against the bengals every week out of spite.

67-54

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Overall: 61-46
Week 7: 10-4
Texans
Eagles
Panthers
Bears
Bengals
Lions
Chiefs