• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Purple Flock Pick’em

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
i cant help it - you cant turn off brilliance
tumblr_mwjkaaKgDQ1r09qfio8_r1_250.gif

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Fine.
I’ll get you a Hall

I have no idea what this is!

Hey @OriolesMagicPlease in order for me to answer your questions you’re going to HAVE to go to dinner with me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
That's just not right! I actually want to kick your butt in person for this comment, but in order for that to happen I would have to meet you for dinner.

Btw, I will take the fries from McDonald's as long as they are freshly made and perfectly salted if @Adreme turns you down. Like I said, I'm not a snob, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I have no idea what this is!

That's just not right! I actually want to kick your butt in person for this comment, but in order for that to happen I would have to meet you for dinner.

Btw, I will take the fries from McDonald's as long as they are freshly made and perfectly salted if @Adreme turns you down. Like I said, I'm not a snob, lol.
Sorry. the only thing I was going to buy him was the Filet of Fish. Not even the good stuff

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Overall: 123-85
Week 15:

Chiefs
Texans
Broncos
Falcons
Lions
Packers
Bengals
Colts
Vikings
Titans
Jaguars
Ravens
Seahawks
Steelers
Rams
Saints

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Whoa! We are going into the playoffs, yes? Someone could sneak up on you and snatch victory away from you at the last moment! But it won't be me, lol. Besides, it wasn't enough to be the King of Twerking, you have to be the King of the Pick Em' game too?

Maybe you should let someone else be awesome for a change.
Atleast I tied him last year

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Week 14: 9-7
Overall: 124-84

Week 15:
Chiefs
Texans
Browns
Falcons
Bills
Bears