• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Purple Flock Pick’em

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
11-5 last week. 142-98 overall.

Week 17

Dolphins
Falcons
Cowboys
Saints
NE
Jaguars
Packers

Eagles
Broncos
Chiefs
Bears
Ravens
Rams
Steelers
Seahawks
Colts
11-5 last week. 153-103 overall.

Wild Card Round

Colts
Seahawks
Ravens
Bears

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Boy, I forgot to pick us to win against the Browns last week. I saw I was 13-2 and had to do a double take and realized I never picked us in my picks last week. So 13-3 to end the regular season.

Week 17: 13-3 (Forgot To Pick Ravens Game)

Regular Season: 159-97

Wild Card
Colts
Seahawks
RAVENS
Bears

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Wild Card:

Colts
Seahawks
Chargers*
Bears

* I have been a complete homer in my picks this season. The ONE week I bucked the trend was a few weeks ago when I picked the Chargers to beat the Ravens and we all know how that turned out. So even though I think the Ravens will win this game by just a few points, I'm not taking any chances and I'm picking the Chargers again. GO RAVENS!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Wild Card:

Colts
Seahawks
Chargers*
Bears

* I have been a complete homer in my picks this season. The ONE week I bucked the trend was a few weeks ago when I picked the Chargers to beat the Ravens and we all know how that turned out. So even though I think the Ravens will win this game by just a few points, I'm not taking any chances and I'm picking the Chargers again. GO RAVENS!!!

win-win situation

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Regular Season: 160-96
WC Round: 1-3
Overall 161-99

Chiefs
Rams
Patriots
Saints

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Wild card: 2-2
Overall: 167-93

Colts
Rams
Chargers
Saints

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Boy, I forgot to pick us to win against the Browns last week. I saw I was 13-2 and had to do a double take and realized I never picked us in my picks last week. So 13-3 to end the regular season.

Week 17: 13-3 (Forgot To Pick Ravens Game)

Regular Season: 159-97

Wild Card
Colts
Seahawks
RAVENS
Bears

Wild Card Round: 1-3
Playoff Record: 1-3

Let's see if I do better in the Divisional Round...... My final 4 is as follows......

Colts
Rams
Chargers
Saints