• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Ravens Practice Squad

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
No Perriman on the practice squad!!!!?!L!?!?! Lost in Translation must be devastated . After all , he played BIG !!
LMAO!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
No Perriman on the practice squad!!!!?!L!?!?! Lost in Translation must be devastated . After all , he played BIG !!
LMAO!
There were several of us who thought after his first full yr (33 rec / 499) yards that he was breaking out. However none of us thought that after last season or even during the season.

That being some, people make mistakes and I’m sure you have as well.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
There were several of us who thought after his first full yr (33 rec / 499) yards that he was breaking out. However none of us thought that after last season or even during the season.

That being some, people make mistakes and I’m sure you have as well.
Has he been picked up somewhere ?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I find it funny the Patriots don't seem at all connected to him. I recall people saying they would be interested in him if we cut him lol. Seems like there's no interest. I do like the Cyrus Jones pick up to our PS because he was a guy we liked but went earlier than we seemed to have preferred him, which seems completely vindicated at present. He could see himself elevated maybe, but he could just be a PS guy for us as well. Glad to see White back and glad to see Grant currently over him--he deserved it.