• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week One Discussion (Other Teams)

Who Has the Best Chance At A Upset Win?

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Eagles defense can keep up that play, it won't matter who the QB is. I think the Eagles may be able to get a first round pick for Foles by the trade deadline or even in the offseason.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
If the Eagles defense can keep up that play, it won't matter who the QB is. I think the Eagles may be able to get a first round pick for Foles by the trade deadline or even in the offseason.
Huh.

Nick Foles is flat out mediocre and if anyone gives them a 1st round pick for him they’re freaking out of their mind.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Exactly what happened to us back in 2013 coming off our Super Bowl win.
That was against the Bears and for two hours.

I also recall a game being delayed in the preseason agains the skins at Fedex. Then the game started up and after halftime, right after the skins picked off a pass for a TD, the game ended due to lightning hitting the roof. Would have been better off if the lightning hit Snyders owners box.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

JO_75

Hall of Famer
https://twitter.com/AtlantaFalcons/status/1038113075008864256

After seeing this tweet, I want to see the Falcons lose the new couple games.

LOL, that doesn't excuse Sark from his awful play calling last season and in the game against the Eagles on Thursday. They just lost Neal to a ACL, now a bit more vulnerable secondary with the Panthers next week.

On the bright side, if Atlanta is having a losing season then a good chance resale tickets for the Falcons-Ravens game will go down and be more affordable lol.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
41149282_2112062425507101_2498830149114396672_o.jpg

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers are on their way to Cleveland and Bell is not with them. Bell will officially miss the opening game tomorrow against the Browns.

Meanwhile Earl Thomas is with the Seahawks and will start against the Broncos tomorrow.